Nowadays, there are so many products of 1080 founders edition extra cooling in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 1080 founders edition extra cooling in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 1080 founders edition extra cooling which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
668 reviews analysed
1. MSI GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition Graphic Cards GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition
The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti is NVIDIA’s new flagship gaming GPU, based on the NVIDIA Pascal architecture. The latest addition to the ultimate gaming platform, this card is packed with extreme gaming horsepower, next-gen 11 Gbps GDDR5X memory, and a massive 11 GB frame buffer.
2. Phanteks PH-GB1080Ti_BK01 Glacier G1080 Founders Edition Ti Water Block
- Full-cover water block matches the graphics card PCB. Thick copper base brings a higher level of heat transfer and capacity. Extreme cooling performance and optimal heat dissipation
- Tailored VITON rubber sealing. Designed for Automotive and Aerospace Industries. Improved durability in extreme temperatures and aggressive fluids
- Resistant to wear and tear during installation or overtightening. VITON retains sealing performance for long periods of time
- Compatible with Phanteks RGB-equipped cases. Industry standard RGB-4pin adapter included. Compatible with 3rd party RGB LED Lighting setup
- Central-Flow connection terminal. Significantly reduced flow resistance for outstanding cooling performance. High thermal capacity for heavy loads and overclocking
The G1080Ti Founders Edition is made from premium materials and finest standards of craftsmanship from Phanteks. From military standard Viton O-ring to the RGB LED lighting, all of our exceptionally high-quality materials are carefully selected. The water block features a nickel-plated copper cold plate, acrylic top and sandblasted cover plates for an elegant look.
3. Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Turbo OC 8GB Video Graphics Cards GV-N1080TTOC-8GD
Power by GeForce GTX 1080 and integrated with 8GB gddr5x 256bit memory. Gigabyte Turbo fan cooling system features the exclusive blower fan design with the heat pipe direct touch technology to efficiently direct the heat out of the case, delivering blazing fast yet stable performance when running VR or games in Ultra HD. The card is also easy to install within the 2 PCI-E slot width due to its compact profile.
4. ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 TI 11GB Turbo Edition VR Ready 5K HD Gaming HDMI DisplayPort PC GDDR5X Graphics Card TURBO-GTX1080TI-11G
- 1582 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory, 3584 CUDA cores, and 11GB Frame Buffer
- Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components.Engine Clock GPU Boost Clock : 1582 MHz GPU Base Clock : 1480 MHz
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and a free 1-year premium license of XSplit Gamecaster
- Customizable backlit logo plate that can be replaced with your own design for a truly unique look
- Blower-cooled design with reference-sized form factor ideal for SLI configurations and systems with restricted airflow. OpenGL : OpenGL 4.5
- Supports the latest DirectX 12 and GeForce gaming features while delivering a maximum resolution of 7680 x 4320 for the ultimate 5K gaming experience
- 5K Gaming and VR Ready with 2x HDMI 2.0 and 2x DisplayPort 1.4 to simultaneously connect your VR headset and up to 3 monitors
5. ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 AMP! Edition, ZT-P10800C-10P, 8GB GDDR5X IceStorm Cooling, Metal Wraparound Carbon ExoArmor exterior, Ultra-wide 100mm Fans Gaming Graphics Card
•All-new SPECTRA lighting system
•Customize the look with a color to match your system using the all new, redesigned FireStorm Utility
•8 brightness levels to have it lit just right
•Different lighting modes
Always on one color
Fade in and out a static color
Quickly flash off and on a static color
Breathe in and out and changes color each time it fades in
Saved Spectra Settings
Settings are saved to the graphics card and are automatically enabled when powered on. Only when power is completely lost or when the graphics card is removed from the system will the Spectra settings be reset.
IceStorm with Carbon ExoArmor
• Full metal protection with metal front shroud and metal wraparound protection.
• Wide array aluminum fin stack
• Five variably configured copper heatpipes (2 x 8mm and 3 x 6mm)
• Equipped with special capacitors that can endure extreme temperatures and high power loads.
• Provide stable performance at fast speeds
• Ensure smooth incoming power without volatility
FREEZE • Automatically starting/stopping the fans
• Reduce overall noise
• Extended overall fan life
• Fan start/stop when temperature thresholds are met
Redesigned FireStorm utility
• Change Spectra lighting settings
• Tune speed performance
• Save profiles
• Adjust fan curves
• Monitor performance
• Simultaneous Multi-Projection
• VR Ready
• NVIDIA Ansel
• NVIDIA SLI w/ HB Bridge Support
• NVIDIA G-SYNC
• NVIDIA GameStream
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU
• 2560 CUDA cores
• 8GB GDDR5X memory
• 256-bit memory bus
• Engine clock (base): 1683 MHz, (boost): 1822 MHz
• Memory clock: 10 GHz
• PCI Express 3.0
• 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
• 1 x HDMI 2.0b
• 1 x Dual-link DVI
• Quad simultaneous display capable
• 500-watt power supply recommended
• 230-watt max power consumption
• 2 x 8-pin PCI Express power connectors
• NVIDIA GeForce driver
• Microsoft DirectX 12 (feature level 12_1)
• OpenGL 4.5
• Microsoft Windows 10/8/7 x86/x64
INSIDE THE BOX
• ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 AMP Edition
• 2 x Dual 6-pin to 8-pin power cable
• User Manual
• Driver disc
6. Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB GPU Water Block, 20-Series, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Reference
- Unlock your RTX 2080’s true potential with custom cooling for your graphics card.
- Precision CNC cut nickel-plated copper construction With more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximizes thermal transfer and Surface area, for lower temperatures and maximum performance.
- Premium total conversion design cools not just the GPU, but your graphics card’s Memory and VRM as well, All clad in a clean and stylish aluminum casing
- Includes a full-length aluminum backplate to completely cover your graphics card’s PCB and protect sensitive components.
- 16 RGB LEDs integrated directly into the GPU block provide vibrant customizable RGB lighting when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
The Corsair Hydro x series XG7 20-series GPU water block is a total conversion copper water block for your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics card. Precision CNC-milled nickel-plated copper construction and more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximize thermal transfer and Surface area, for dramatically lower temperatures and maximum performance. A fully transparent flow path and discrete RGB lighting puts your graphics card on full display, When combined with a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro and Corsair CUE software. A full-length aluminum casing and included backplate encloses all your graphics card’s critical components for a total conversion to custom cooling. With pre-applied thermal material, standard G1/4” threads and easy to follow step-by-step instructions, it’s never been easier to unlock the true potential of your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt # 1. Operating Temperature : 60°C coolant temperature
7. ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Edition 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit PCIe 3.0 Gaming Graphics Card VR Ready(ZT-P10810D-10P)
- New Pascal Architecture. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU
- 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit
- Virtual Reality Ready
- 3x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1x HDMI (2.0b), 1 x DL-DVI-D
- Boost Clock 1683 MHz
- 4K Gaming
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website
Climb onto a newer flagship with the ultimate hardware. The ZOTAC GeForce; GTX 1080 Ti is the new flagship gaming graphics card, based on the award-winning NVIDIA Pascal architecture. It is packed with an incredible number of cores and buffed with 11GB of ultra-fast GDDR5X memory, and the sheer force combines to deliver unprecedented gaming performance. The ultimate AMP Extreme sets the bar for power, speed and stability – the elements you need for the most immersive gaming experience. Using industry-leading quality materials and technology, each AMPed card is stamp of premium quality and reliability. Masterfully engineered to breeze through the most demanding games, this is the card of the champions.
- 2 x PowerBoost
- FREEZE Fan Stop
- SPECTRA LED Lighting
- 16 + 2 Power Phase
- VR Ready
- Simultaneous Multi-Projection
- NVIDIA Ansel
- NVIDIA G-Sync
- NVIDIA; GameStream
- Vulkan API
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU
- 3584 CUDA cores
- 11GB GDDR5X memory
- 352-bit memory bus
- Engine clock (base): 1569 MHz. (boost): 1683 MHz
- Memory clock: 11 GHz
- PCI Express 3.0
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- 1 x DL-DVI-D
- Quad simultaneous display capable
- 600-watt power supply recommended
- 270-watt max power consumption
- Dual 8-pin PCI Express power connectors
- NVIDIA GeForce; driver
- Microsoft DirectX 12 (feature level 12_1)
- OpenGL 4.5
- Microsoft Windows 10/8/7 x86/x64
INSIDE THE BOX
- ZOTAC GeForce; GTX 1080 Ti AMP Edition
- 2 x Dual 6-pin to 8-pin power cable
- User manual
- Driver disk
8. ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11G Turbo Edition GDDR6 HDMI DP 1.4 Type-C graphics card (TURBO-RTX2080TI-11G)
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1560 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring 11GB GDDR6 352-bit memory and 4352 CUDA cores
- Supports up-to 4 monitors with DisplayPort 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0 and a VR headset via USB Type C ports
- 8mm dual-ball Bearing fans and cutting-edge shroud provide superior cooing and Airflow, All while being quiet, efficient, and having 2x the lifespan compared to traditional Sleeve bearing fans.
- 144 Hour validation program ensures the best stability of your GPU through rigorous and extensive testing with heavy workloads.
- Gpu Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, X Split Game caster, WT Fast and Quantum Cloud dual-ball Bearing fans provide superior airflow, All while being quiet, efficient, and having 2x the lifespan compared to traditional Sleeve bearing fans.
Experience Turing Triple Threat with ASUS TURBO RTX 2080TI 11G. The ASUS TURBO RTX 2080TI 11G features a new cutting edge cooling shroud for multi card configurations and small chassis, Dual-Ball Bearing Fan with IP5X Dust resistance, and easy overclocking and monitoring with the intuitive GPU Tweak II software.
9. MSI GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDRR6 192-bit HDMI/DP Ray Tracing Turing Architecture VR Ready Graphics Card (RTX 2060 GAMING Z 6G)
The much anticipated return of MSI iconic dual fan gaming Series. Combining a mix of black and Gunmetal grey with a classy brushed metal backplate, This masterpiece provides you Premium design with magnificent and smooth RGB light effects on the outside. The new MSI gaming card is designed to amaze you! The 7th generation of the famous MSI twin frozr thermal design brings the most advanced technology for ultimate Cooling performance. It features the new to RX fan 3.0 combined with groundbreaking aerodynamic feats. This means stable performance and a silent experience are guaranteed thanks to low temperatures. Get the most out of your MSI graphics card in terms of performance and experience almost unlimited customization options with the included software.
10. ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 AMP! Edition, ZT-P10800C-10P, 8GB GDDR5X IceStorm Cooling, Metal Wraparound Carbon ExoArmor exterior, Ultra-wide 100mm Fans Gaming Graphics Card
- All-new SPECTRA lighting system
- Customize the look with a color to match your system using the all new, redesigned Firestorm utility
- Different lighting modes
- Equipped with special capacitors that can endure extreme temperatures and high power loads
- Full metal protection with metal front shroud and metal wraparound protection
The most advanced gaming GPU on the planet. Driven by the new NVIDIA Pascal architecture, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 delivers the amazing performance, innovative new gaming technologies, and immersive, next-gen VR.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 1080 Founders Edition Extra Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!