We spent many hours on research to finding 2011 luquid cooling, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 2011 luquid cooling, you should not miss this article. 2011 luquid cooling coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 2011 luquid cooling by our suggestions
570 reviews analysed
1. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
The Hydro Series H60 is an all in one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED lit pump head. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a CORSAIR 120mm SP Series PWM fan, users can adjust the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM for precise control over noise and airflow. A high density 120mm slim radiator provides greater surface area for superb heat dissipation, while a thermally optimized copper cold plate and low noise pump ensure heat is quietly and efficiently channeled away from your CPU. With tool free easy installation and CORSAIR engineered cooling, the H60 is everything you need to keep your CPU running fast, cool and quiet.
2. Corsair iCUE H100i RGB Pro XT, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm PWM Fans, Software Control, Liquid CPU Cooler
- Two 120 millimeter corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface
The CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler built for both low noise operation and extreme CPU cooling with a 240mm radiator and two CORSAIR ML120 PWM fans controllable between 400 RPM and 2 400 RPM Equipped with 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs on the pump head the H100i RGB PRO XT is customizable through CORSAIR iCUE software letting you create vivid lighting effects adjust fan speeds and enable Zero RPM mode to keep the noise down at low temperatures With a thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design along with easy installation on most major CPU sockets the H100i RGB PRO XT pairs killer looks with chiller performance. Fan Airflow : 75 CFM
3. Thermaltake Pacific DIY Liquid Cooling System C360 27mm Thick High-Density Fins Single-Row Copper Tubes Copper Radiator CL-W228-CU00BL-A
- Fitment – engineered with a 27mm thickness radiator along with a single-row 12-set flat tube design and brass Tank for best thermal capacity.
- High-density copper fins – Designed to accommodate high air volume (fin per inch: 14).
- Reflow soldering – high-quality and high-temperature soldering at 482℉/250℃ ensures optimal thermal transfer with full strength on all connected area avoiding cracking and fail over time.
- Optimized heat Dispatching – optimized for efficiently pulling heat away from the power-dissipating components thus achieving maximum heat dissipation at both low and high airflow operation.
- Stainless steel side panels – engineered with stainless steel made side panels that increase durability and strength of the radiator and reduce the weight.
- 2 years warranty
The Pacific C360 radiator is a high-performance 360mm copper radiator with high-density copper fin design and brass Tank. Built for 120mm high-static pressure fans with 27mm thickness for optimal heat dissipation, The radiator is manufactured from premium-quality materials that provide exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability. The unique stainless steel side panels guarantee the durability as well as reduce the weight of the radiator. Integrated G1/4″ Threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections Ensure leak-resistant measures are in place. With an ideal mounting, fitting and flow set-up, the Pacific C radiator series meets your cooling needs in every way.
4. Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240 CPU Cooler, All-in-One Liquid Cooler, Dual Chamber Design, 120mm x 2 MasterFan Air Balance Fans
- Exclusive Tech – Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation wit 100% in-house design and manufacturing. Air flow – 66.7 CFM. Noise level – 30.0 decibels
- Dual Dissipation – Our low-profile dual chamber pump bumps up performance and durability over last-gen single chamber pump designs
- Push-Pull Fans – To avoid dynamic loss, the dual MasterFan setup provides added pressure to push hot air through the radiator
- Sleeved FEP – Underneath sleek black sleeves, FEP material beats rubber tubing in keeping liquid where it belongs – inside the cooler
- Twist and Play – Easy installation design. Get a screwdriver and have it running in five minutes
The MasterLiquid all-in-one liquid CPU cooler is custom, inside and out. Our low-profile dual chamber pump outperforms its single chamber predecessors in heat transfer. The MasterFan Air Balance fans work with our characteristically sturdy build quality to keep this thing as quiet as a library. Kink-free, factory-sealed FEP tubing now comes sleeved for a premium look. Screw it in and experience the quiet muscle of liquid cooling without ever worrying about refills or maintenance. Enjoy the work of decades of thermal innovation.
5. Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC240E RGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240mm Radiator, Dual Chamber RGB Pump, Dual MF120R RGB Fans w/ RGB Lighting Sync for AMD Ryzen/Intel 1151/2066
- Liquid Cooling System:The Cooler Master LC240E delivers efficient cooing with our dual pump 120 millimeter fans
- It keeps your system running effectively, even in the high load times
- Air flow: 66.7 CFM
- Noise level:31.5 decibels
- Dual Chamber: Our low profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last gen technology
- 120 millimeter fans: Silent cooling at an efficient rate
- Sleeved tubing reinforced FEP tubbing TO keeps the tube kink free and the liquid flowing to your CPU
- Rgb Controller: allows you customize colors and light effects
- CPU Socket Support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
The LC240E RGB incorporates Cooler Master’s Dual Chamber Pump, 120mm Fan, and RGB Controller to control the lighting effects. With its matt black styling, braided cabling and RGB lighting effects, the LC240E RGB is a Cooler Master original design and enables a colorful and great performing entry into liquid cooling. Reliability, performance and quiet operation are ensured by its unique Dual Chamber Pump and twin 120mm fan design. Whether you’re building new or just upgrading, it’s easy to install on the latest Intel or AMD systems and 240mm radiator fits many performance PC chassis.
6. Corsair Hydro H100 x 240 mm Radiator Dual 120 mm PWM Fans Liquid CPU Cooler – Black
- 240mm High-Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 240mm high-density radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- Powerful PWM Cooling: Two CORSAIR SP Series 120mm PWM fans that run from 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow.
- LED-Illuminated Pump Head: White LED-lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Powerful PWM cooling
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling.
- Easy to Install: Modular tool-free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs.
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H100x is an extreme performance liquid CPU cooler that packs dual 120mm CORSAIR SP fans and a 240mm radiator into a simple, no-fuss package. With PWM fans that run between 600 RPM to 1,700RPM, it’s easy to switch from low-noise to extreme performance when you need it. An all-new thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design are housed in a stylish white-LED lit pump head, adding a touch of brilliance to your system. Combining the essentials of the CORSAIR Hydro Series and great performance, H100x puts extreme CPU cooling within reach.
7. Thermaltake Floe Dual Riing RGB 280 TT Premium Edition PWM TR4 AM4 LGA2066 Ready AIO Liquid Cooling System 280mm High Efficiency Radiator CPU Cooler CL-W167-PL14SW-A
- Supports Intel LGA 2066/2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150
- Supports AMD TR4/AM4/FM2/FM1/AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2 (CPU Socket)
- 12 Separately Controlled RGB LEDs for unrivaled Lighting Control
- Patented Ring Plus RGB Software Enabled : Changes the light modes, colors, speeds, brightness, fan speeds, and even supports AI voice control in iOS and Android devices
- 280mm High Efficiency Radiator with Push/Pull Mounting Support
- Exclusive RGB LED Water block, which has 6 LED’s and doubles to match the 12 LED from fans to offer same “Look”
- Simple Setup
- Tt LCS Certified: Liquid Cooling Supported. Compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations
Thermaltake Floe Dual Riing RGB 280 TT Premium Edition PWM TR4 LGA2066 Ready AIO Liquid Cooling System CPU Cooler CL-W167-PL14SW-A
The Floe Riing RGB 280 TT Premium Edition is the world’s first 16.8 million colors liquid CPU cooler with two 140mm Riing Plus RGB fans and a LED waterblock. This cooler series features its extraordinary performance and superior quality. The large surface radiator plus high-performance waterblock and pump guarantees ultimate CPU cooling. Besides, the waterblock and the fans are manufactured with multiple addressable LEDs that can be controlled by the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and AI interactive voice control. Functions within the software also allow users to monitor fan performance and track CPU temperature. Enjoy better cooling performance and greater CPU protection with one simple upgrade!
Radiator: Dimension:313 x 139 x 27 mm
Compatibility: Intel LGA 2066/2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150,
*AIO Cooler bracket adapter comes in the AMD Threadripper CPU box.
Water Block: Material:Copper
Rated Voltage:12 V/ 5V
Rated Current:0.325 A / 0.4A
Motor Speed:3600 R.P.M
Dimension:140 x 140 x 25 mm
Noise Level:19.8 ~ 27.2 dB-A
Rated Voltage:12 V
Air Flow:22.57 ~ 63.19 CFM
Max. Pressure:0.20~1.53 mm-H2O
8. DEEPCOOL Castle 360EX, Addressable RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, Anti-Leak Technology Inside, Cable Controller and 5V ADD RGB 3-Pin Motherboard Control, TR4/AM4 Supported, 3-Year Warranty
- Anti-leak Tech Inside, exclusively safe. Flow route optimized to reduce operation noise and energy loss.
- 25% more skived fins on the back side of the copper base, the heat absorption area extensively increased. Ultra large copper base, extensive compatibility. It supports LGA20XX/1151/1150/1155/LGA1366 and TR4/AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1.
- 3 specially tuned TF120 S fans are included (in matching the radiator’s properties).
- Customizable Logo, exciting DIY experience!!
- 5V 3-pin Addressable RGB, controlled by motherboard with 5V 3-pin ADD-RGB header or cable controller.
9. Enermax Liqmax III Addressable RGB 120 All-in-One CPU Liquid Cooler Dual Chamber Intel/AMD AM4 Support AIO ARGB LED Cooling 300W+ TDP; ELC-LMT120-ARGB
- Luminous addressable RGB fan and aurabelt water block display 16.8 million colors
- Dual Chamber water block design
- Patented Shunt-Channel-Technology (SCT) boosts thermal conductivity and eliminates any heat surges
- Dual-convex fan blade creates high volume air flow (72.1 CFM)
- Cpu socket support: Intel LGA 2066/2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150
- AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
Liqmax III A RGB, An addressable RGB AIO cooler for Intel and AMD CPU platforms, is designed to sync with ASUS Aura Sync, gigabyte RGB FUSION, MSI Mystic Light Sync, RAZER Chroma, and as rock polychrome to display 16.8 million colors and dynamic lighting effects. The dual chamber design water block has a central coolant inlet (CCI) Structure, combined with the shunt-channel technology (SCT) on the cold plate, It is able to inject the coolant at the hottest spot to prevent heat surges and shorten the coolant flow path, resulting in faster heat transfer. In addition, the dual-convex blade is able to generate Air pressure and high-volume Air flow to provide optimal cooling performance. Liqmax III A RGB cooler is an ideal choice for mainstream water-cooler addressable RGB Gaming rigs.
10. ID-COOLING PINKFLOW 240 Pink Addressable RGB Closed Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, MB Sync/RF Control, Intel LGA115X/2066 & AMD TR4/AM4
- Pink color theme cooling device gives unique appearance
- 5V 3pin Addressable RGB lighting on pump and all 3 fans
- RGB splitter (1-in-4-out) and PWM Splitter (1-in-2-out) included for easy connection to Motherboard
- Universal mounting brackets for Intel LGA2066/2011/1151/1150/1155/1156 & AMD TR4/AM4/FM2+/FM2/AM3+/AM3
- Rubber dampeners on fan corners help reduce operation noise
ID-COOLING PINKFLOW 240 Pink Addressable RGB Closed Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, MB Sync / RF Control, Intel LGA115X/2066 & AMD TR4/AM4
CPU Socket Compatibility:
AMD TR4/ AM4/FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
Radiator Dimension: 274×120×27mm
Radiator Material: Aluminum
Tube Length: 400mm
Waterblock Dimension: 72×72×52mm
Cold Plate Material: Copper
Pump Current: 0.25A
Pump Speed: 2100±10%RPM
Pump Bearing: Ceramic Bearing
Pump Life Expectancy: 50,000 Hrs
Pump Noise Level: 25dB(A)
Included Fans: 2pcs
Fan Dimension: 120×120×25mm
Fan Speed: 900~2000±10%RPM (PWM)
Max. Air Flow: 55.2CFM
Max. Static Pressure: 2.13mmH2O
Rated Voltage: 12VDC
Operating Voltage: 10.8~13.2VDC
Started Voltage: 7VDC
Rated Current: 0.25A
Power Input: 3W
Bearing Type: Hydraulic Bearing
1 x Closed Loop AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
1 x Mounting Kit
1 x Thermal Grease Tube
1 x User Manual
FAQ: 1.What is the CPU compatibility for a specific CPU cooler model?
You may take a look at your CPU box to get to know the socket type, then to check the socket type listed on this page with your CPU.
2.How to apply the thermal grease/paste?
Simply squeeze appropriate amount of thermal grease onto the CPU surface, and use a hard card to apply them evenly over the surface, and then mount the CPU cooler.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 2011 Luquid Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!