Nowadays, there are so many products of antec cooling fan 3 speed in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for antec cooling fan 3 speed in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings antec cooling fan 3 speed which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
989 reviews analysed
1. Antec TriCool 120mm Blue LED Cooling Fan with 3-Speed Switch
MODEL- TRICOOL120MMBLUE VENDOR- ANTEC INC.FEATURES- TriCool 120mm Blue LED Fan (3-speed) Brighten Up Your Lifestyle. Three speed 80mm & 120mm TriCool LED fans keep your system at maximum cool while spotlighting your case with vibrant Blue, Green, Red or Trilight colors. More reasons to show off your system to the world. * 3-speed switch lets you balance quiet performance with maximum cooling. * 3-pin and 4-pin power connectors provide convenient connections to your motherboard or power supply. * Fan-speed monitoring capability included (requires compatible motherboard).
2. ID-COOLING ZF-12025-PINK Pink Addressable RGB Case Fan, 3pin 5V ARGB MB Sync, for Case Fan/Radiator Fan
ID-COOLING ZF-12025-PINK Pink Addressable RGB Case Fan, 3pin 5V ARGB MB Sync, For Case Fan / Radiator Fan
Fan Dimension: 120×120×25mm
Fan Speed: 900~2000±10%RPM (PWM)
Max. Air Flow: 55.2CFM
Max. Static Pressure: 2.13mmH2O
Rated Voltage: 12VDC
Operating Voltage: 10.8~13.2VDC
Started Voltage: 7VDC
Rated Current: 0.25A
Power Input: 3W
Bearing Type: Hydraulic Bearing
1 x ZF-12025-PINK case fan
4 x Case panel mounting screws
4 x Radiator mounting screws
ID-COOLING is specialized in cooling products for desktop PCs and thermal solutions for industrial applications, covering CPU Cooler, VGA Cooler, Case Fan, Server Cooler, Mini Computer Cases, etc. With over 10 years’ experience in this industry, ID-COOLING enjoys a good reputation in innovation and superior quality and service.
3. Antec TwoCool 140mm Blue LED Cooling Fan
Two Cool 140 fans bring the proven cooling and Quiet Computing you have come to expect from Antec, the global leader in high-performance PC cooling for over a quarter century to the increasingly popular 140 mm size with optional blue LED lighting. The Two Cool 140 is both an ideal cooling solution to upgrade or replace underperforming stock fans and an excellent choice for any new PC build, from entry-level to advance gamer.
4. Antec Prizm 120 ARGB 5+C 120mm Case Fan w/Fan Controller (5 in 1 Pack)
- Package included: Individually adressable RGB Case Fan 120mm x 5, Control Hub x1
- Convex designed dual addressable RGB ring offered best lighting effect: convex design kept RGB lighting effect at a optimal point and left tolerance for other RGB components such as, mobo / ram / gpu, water cooling components, and SSD plate
- 16.8 Million Colors & 18 Independent Controlled LEDs: With dual ring, total 18 separately controlled RGB LEDs smoothed out the overall RGB effect and leaves no gaps between LEDs
- Synchronizable RGB lighting via motherboard: Sync ready with all mobo houses including Gigabytes(only except Gigabytes z390), Asus and MSI
- Prizm only supports 3 pin RGB header.
- Extreme Cooling Performance – 45.03 CFM & 2.56 mm: PWM Fan optimized heat dissipation and hydraulic bearing ensured ultra quiet operation
5. ANTEC Cooling Fan PRO 92MM DBB
Antec PRO 92mm Double Ball-Bearing Case Fan. Heat is the #1 cause of hardware failure. Adding Antec Case Fans can improve system stability and longevity by providing additional cooling and improved airflow.
6. ANTEC Case Cooling Fan Blue LED 80MM Fan
Antec Blue LED 80mm Case Fan. Antec’s 80mm TriCool LED fan offers reliable, stable performance and gorgeous vibrant style. TriCool LED fans offer the perfect balance of silence, style and efficiency. TriCool fans feature a 3-speed switch so you can find the ideal equilibrium of quiet and cooling, and spotlight your case with vibrant blue color.
From the Manufacturer
You’re not a clone. Why should your computer be?
You’ve got your own style. Your own sense of what’s cool. And we’re here to help you express it with our eye-catching blue LED fan. It’ll circulate a cooling breeze through your system, while treating you to a brilliantly blue light show.
7. Antec PRIZM Cooling Matrix Single Bracket Dual 120mm Case Fan w/ARGB Strips
Specifications Mfr Part Number: PRIZM COOLING MATRIX Features: Prizm Cooling Matrix Unique Design – It’s Unparalleled ! Streamlined ARGB Strip Styling ARGB Logos and Aluminum Alloy Sides FDB Technology ARGB Control Fan Box 168,000 Colors Without Any Limitation 240 mm Radiator Compatibility – Double Cooling Icewind Storm-Like Airflow Fan Type: PWM Fan Bearing Type: Hydraulic LED Type: ARGB Fan Speed (RPM): 500 mini/1000/1800 max Airflow (CFM): 21.7 mini/43.53/77.2 CFM max Air Pressure (mmH2O): 0.15 mini/0.6/1.83 max Fan Noise Level (dBA): under 15.6/18.1/32.9 max Lifespan: 45000 hours Connector: Fan – 4 pin; ARGB – 3 pin Rated Voltage: FAN – DC12V; LED – DC5V Operating Voltage: FAN – DC7.0~13.8V; LED – DC4.5~5.3V Rated Current: FAN – 0.45A; LED – 0.55A Dimensions: 240.0 x 130.0 x 26.0 mm Weight: 0.35 kg Fan Control Box: 5x ARGB port, 5x PWM fan port, SATA, Mode, External LED CTRL, M/B Sync, LED Speed
8. ARCTIC F9-92 mm Standard Low Noise Case Fan – Fluid Dynamic Bearing – Innovative Design
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support. About ARCTIC
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support.
9. Antec Cyclone Blower, Expansion Slot Cooling Fan
Cyclone blower – exhaust fan.
Antec’s Cyclone Blower slot-mounted cooling fan measures just 89 x 21 x 111 mm (W x H x D) to ensure a comfortable fit in any expansion slot. The high-power (2,200 rpm/22 CFM), low-noise (28 dBA) fan is optimized for keeping your video and other expansion cards happy and cool inside your CPU.
10. ARCTIC F12 PWM Rev. 2 – Fluid Dynamic Bearing Case Fan, 120mm PWM Speed Control
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN ENABKES QUIET AND EFFICIENT VENTILATION: The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure.
- PERFECT CASE FAN REGULATION WITH PWM: The PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed. This guarantees the required cooling and minimizes the noise level.
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION: Blow warm air out of the case. Draw cool air into your case.
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life.
- 4-Pin PWM fan with standard case.
The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimizing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Antec Cooling Fan 3 Speed for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!