905 reviews analysed
1. Great Eagle R30 or BR30 LED Bulb, 11W (75W Equivalent), 895 Lumens, Upgrade for 65W and 75W Bulb, 4000K Cool White Color, for Recessed Can Use, Wide Flood Light, Dimmable, and UL Listed (Pack of 6)
- Reduce energy usage by 88% UL Listed 11 Watt LED replaces 65W and 75W Halogen and Incandescent Light Bulbs. High Quality BR30 Available on Amazon!
- LED Compatible dimmer switch is a must for fully dimmable smooth flicker-free performance and maximum life.
- Instant On Full Brightness / High Brightness 895 Lumen Cool White 4000K Color. Super Clear, High CRI, and Accurate Lighting.
- Best LED Replacement for BR30 and R30 Halogen and Incandescent Bulbs Available
- Perfect fit for Recessed Housings and Track Lights. Support and Warranty from American Company.
2. (Case of 40) GE 46762 – F54W/T5/850/ECO Straight T5 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb
(Case of 40) F54W / T5 / 850 / ECO – 4 ft. – 54 Watt – T5 High Output – 5000K – GE 46762
3. GE Lighting 89988 Energy-Smart LED 12-watt, 850-Lumen PAR30 Bulb with Medium Base, Soft White
4. Sylvania 13W CFL T2 Spiral Light Bulb, 60W Equivalent, 850 Lumens, 3500K Bright White, Non-Dimmable (9-Pack) (Bright White)
These Sylvania CFL light bulbs will provide Bright White lighting (3500 K). 13 watt bulbs provide the equivalent of 60 watts making them super energy efficient using 75% less electricity. Life expectancy is 10,000 hours. To avoid early failure due to incompatibility, please observe the following precautions: Do not use in luminations controlled by a dimmer, electronic timers or photocells, illuminated switches, totally enclosed recessed luminaires, or where directly exposed to weather. Do not use with emergency fixtures or emergency lights. To avoid electrical shock turn off power before replacing bulb. Install and remove bulb from fixture by grasping the plastic base only. Limited Warranty: 9 years based on normal household usage in accordance with package and bulb directions. See inside for further details regarding consumer rights, limitations on liability and damages.
5. GE Classic 2-Pack 75 W Equivalent Dimmable Daylight Par30 Longneck LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- 75 Watt replacement using only 10 Watts (850 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- 2 LED bulbs per package ENERGY STAR Certified
- Indoor floodlight bulbs (35 degree beam angle) for ceiling lights, can lights, recessed lights and track lights
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Cool, bluish white daylight light with 5000 Kelvin color temperature
- PAR30-LN (3-3 with 4-inch diameter) long neck shape and size Medium base (E26)
6. 4 Pack Bioluz LED PAR30 LED Bulb, 12w Dimmable Flood Light Bulb, 100w Halogen Bulb Replacement, 850 Lumen 3000K Indoor/Outdoor UL Listed
- 100 watt replacement using only 12 watts! 850 Lumens – brightest in industry
- 3000K color temperature matches the color of existing haogen lamps
- Instant on at full brightness, dimmable, with 40 degree light beam – semi spotlight
- Highest power LED per watt and UL Listed
- Mercury free = safe for kids, pets and the environment
Bioluz LED leads the industry with its new PAR Series light bulbs. Our unique trademarked ECO LENS works to magnify 850 powerful lumens into a 40 degree spot pattern replacing traditional 100 Watt BR bulbs.
Now available in PAR20, PAR30 and PAR38 sizes, Bioluz LED offers beautifully styled lamps for your home and office. Warm and bright, Bioluz LED high performance lamps offer aesthetically pleasing designs combined with quality and energy efficiency. Now for the first time, add Bioluz LED energy efficient LEDs to your home or office while maintaining the cosmetic beauty, brightness and color you’ve come to love.
What are Lumens and Kelvins?
Lumens are a measurement of how much light is generated – or brightness – each lumen emits approximately the same amount of light as one candle.
Kelvin represents the “color” (which is based on the temperature) of the light. The higher the Kelvin, the bluer or harsher the light.
Bioluz LEDs are manufactured so that our 2700K (2700 Kelvin) bulbs are nearly identical in color to incandescent bulbs. Our 3000K bulbs are designed to match halogen bulbs.
We’ve found that bulbs which are 4-5000K generate a bluish tint on objects (like at a hospital or office building) and are not as comforting in a home.
Many brands sell and market higher Kelvin (4-5000) bulbs with lower lumens to make them “appear” brighter but are actually just a harsher tone of light.
Bioluz LED manufactures the correct color bulbs with exceptionally bright, energy efficient LEDs, so you get the color and brightness you’re accustomed to without the harsh effect of higher color temperatures.
7. Philips LED Indoor/Outdoor Classic Glass Dimmable PAR30L 40-Degree Spot Light Bulb: 850-Lumen, 3000-Kelvin, 10-Watt (75-Watt Equivalent), E26 Base, Bright White, 4-Pack
- Philips PAR30L LED classic glass light bulbs spotlight the details in your home with a 40-degree beam angle and 850 lumens of bright white, dimmable light, equivalent to 75-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. Appropriate for indoor use only, these longer PAR30 bulbs fit medium base (E26) fixtures and measure 8.7 inches tall with a bulb diameter of 3.66 inches.
- Philips LED dimming is flicker-free, silent, and tested work with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The light dims smoothly from 3000-kelvin down to a glow with greater clarity than traditional incandescent light bulbs. Appropriate for use in closed fixtures.
- Best-in-class, Energy Star Certified, Philips LEDs turn on instantly, providing efficient, steady, natural lighting at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens. Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don’t contribute to harmful hazardous waste.
- Philips Classic Glass LEDs combine the elegance and sparkle of glass with the innovative efficiency of LED. Creating a sparkle for years to come, Philips LEDs last 10x longer than incandescents and 4X longer than halogens—saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb changes. Not for use with Philips HUE products.
- Each bulb in this pack of four PAR30L Philips LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours and over 22 years of use (based on three hours of usage per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
- COMFORTABLE LIGHT: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements. Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes.
Philips PAR30L LED classic glass light bulbs spotlight the details in your home with a 40-degree beam angle and 850 lumens of bright white, dimmable light, equivalent to 75-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. Appropriate for indoor use only, these longer PAR30 bulbs fit medium base (E26) fixtures and measure 8.7 inches tall with a bulb diameter of 3.66 inches. Philips LED dimming is flicker-free, silent, and tested work with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The light dims smoothly from 3000-kelvin down to a glow with greater clarity than traditional incandescent light bulbs. Appropriate for use in closed fixtures. Best-in-class, Energy Star Certified, Philips LEDs turn on instantly, providing efficient, steady, natural lighting at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens. Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don’t contribute to harmful hazardous waste. Philips Classic Glass LEDs combine the elegance and sparkle of glass with the innovative efficiency of LED. Creating a sparkle for years to come, Philips LEDs last 10x longer than incandescents and 4X longer than halogens—saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb changes. Not for use with Philips HUE products. Each bulb in this pack of four PAR30L Philips LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours and over 22 years of use (based on three hours of usage per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
8. LED PAR30 Long Neck Dimmable Flood Light Bulb, 11W (75W Equivalent), 850 Lumens, 2700k Soft White, Indoor/Outdoor, Weatherproof, 120V, Energy Star, (2 Pack)
- LED PAR 30 11W – Long Neck Dimmable light bulb provides 850 Lumens of output; Comfortable 2700K Soft White color; Standard E26 Medium Base
- LONG LASTING – Lifespan of 25,000 hours; Uses only 11 Watts replacing the traditional 75W bulb; Shatterproof; Glossy white exterior
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR – WEATHERPROOF – Ideal for ceiling lighting in living rooms, kitchens, basements; Recessed, track, accent, and landscape lighting; Hotels, restaurants, and retail shops; Suitable for wet locations
- DIMMABLE – Set the mood in the room to your preference; 40° Beam angle; Instant on; Durable bulb will reduce energy consumption and costs
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Energy Star and RoHS Certified; UL Listed; Does not contain mercury
These Greenlite LED PAR 30 long neck dimmable flood light bulbs are perfect for all your home or commercial lighting needs. These bulbs provide 500 Lumens of output and feature a 2700k Soft White color. These weatherproof bulbs are great for a wide variety of residential or commercial usages including wet locations. Using only 11W these long-lasting Energy Star Certified bulbs will reduce energy consumption and costs.
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Retail Shops
- Art Galleries
- 11 Watt
- PAR 30
- 850 Lumens
- E26 Medium Base
- 75W Equivalent
- 2700k Soft White
- CRI: 82
- Energy Star Certified
- 40 Degree wide flood beam angle
- Instant On
Greenlite packaging is 100% recyclable and uses eco-friendly soy ink. By doing so, we do our share in keeping our environment green.
9. GE Lighting Halogen 34702 50-Watt, 850-Lumen T3 Light Bulb with 2-Pin (GY6.35) Base, 1-Pack
GE halogen bulbs deliver crisp, white light. This unsurpassed light quality is ideal for adding depth, drama and interest to any room or space. Use GE halogen specialty bulbs to create a dramatic effect.
From the Manufacturer
GE 48503 35-Watt Halogen 35W 12V T3. Halogen lamps provide a small, white light source with excellent color rendering. Unlike standard incandescent lamps, halogen lamps use a halogen gas which allows the bulbs to burn longer without sacrificing light output. Compared to incandescent lamps, halogen lamps provide crisp white light, excellent beam control, compact size, high lumen maintenance, and a longer life. Features and Benefits: GE’s specialty bulbs offer innovative solutions for a variety of lighting needs. Uses Halogen technology for a brighter, crisper light, Bulb Diameter (DIA) [Nom]: 0.375 cm, Filament: C-6, Initial Lumens [Nom]: 550.00, Manufacturing Source: 3379, Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 1.7500 cm, Nominal Initial Lumens per Watt: 16, Product Technology: Halogen, Rated Life [Nom]: 2,000-Hours, Voltage [Nom]: 12, Wattage: 35
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 850 Lumens for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!