980 reviews analysed
1. F8T5/CW8 Watts 4100K Fluorescent Tube Bi Pin Light Bulbs Cool White12” LinearT5380 Lumens 120 Volts -Under The Counter Professional Grade Fluorescent LampPack of 6
2. (6 Pack) F8T5/CW – T5 Fluorescent 4100K Cool White – 12" Linear – 8 Watt T5 – Under The Counter Light Bulbs
3. Camco 54880 F8T5/CW Fluorescent Light Bulb – Pack of 2
4. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 Efficient 8.5W Soft White 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack), Count
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
Brighten up your home and workspace with the energy-saving Sylvania LED a19 bulb – soft white! specifically designed to replace 60 watt a19 incandescent bulbs, this 8.5 watt LED lamp emits a bright 800 lumens of light. Why spend so much on your electricity bill when you can use a bulb that consumes far less energy in the long run, it’s much more economical to use LED lights.
5. GE 15987 8-Watt 12-Inch T5 Fluorescent Light Bulb, Cool White (1 Light Bulb)
1 Bulb of GE 15987, 8-Watt, 12-Inch, T5 Fluorescent Light Bulb, Cool White
From the Manufacturer
GE 15987 Cool White 12-Inch Appliance Fluorescent T5 8-Watt 15987 – F8T5/CW CARD GE Cool White Starcoat T5Ideal for desk lamps, display lights and under cabinets Bulb T5ANSI Code 2003-1 Base: Miniature Bi-Pin (G5),-Wattage: 8 Voltage 57 Initial Lumens 400 Color Temperature 4100 K Color Rendering Index (CRI) 60, Rated Life: 5000 hours. The Primary Application: Standard . GE fluorescent lamps have become a universal standard in office and other lighting applications. The characteristics of fluorescent lamps vary widely according to the lamp type. In general, fluorescent lamps have low operating costs because they’re efficient, long living, high quality, and rapid starting. Fluorescent lamps can cost significantly less to operate over their lifetime than incandescent lamps. Life ratings for fluorescent lamps range from 6,000 to 36,000 hours based on the industry standard of 3 burning hours per start. The Light Quality GE Starcoat T5 and T8 lamps offer higher color rendering and lumen maintenance of 92%-95%. Also, rapid start and instant start lamps typically start within 1 second of being turned on. Life ratings are based on lamps cycled every 3 operating hours. Lamp life is approximately 35% longer @ 3 hours per start and 20% longer @ 12 hours per start on programmed start ballasts as compared to standard instant start ballasts.
6. F20T12/D/ECO (2 Pack) 20 Watt Daylight 24 Inch 2Ft. T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb 20W 6500K Replaces – GE F20T12/D/ECO/UPC F20T12/SUN/ECO F20T12/D/ECO Philips F20T12/D/ALTO
2 Pack F20T12/D/ECO/EX GE 83768 20 Watt Daylight 24 Inch T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb coated with Lumactiv, a patented, photocatalytic coating that cleans and purifies the air using a light activated Photocatalytic process and Nanotechnology that breaks down volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odors, and a variety of airborne pollutants. In addition to its ISO-tested and proven air-cleaning capabilities, LumActiv generates a superhydrophilic, self-cleaning surface. LumActiv combines photocatalytic TiO₂ and advances in nanotechnology to create the most advanced light-activated functional surface coating on the market. This T12 linear tube features a vivid lumen output of 1,075 while producing a whiter, more natural color for either commercial or residential applications. It has a stark white color temperature of 6500K and an average life of 9,000 hours, about 20 percent higher than average. This fluorescent tube is perfect for high or low installations and saves energy with a fluorescent ballast.
7. F20T12/CW (2 Pack) 20 Watt T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb 20W Cool White 4100K – F20T12-24 Inch Replaces GE F20T12/CW/ECO Philips F20T12/CW/ALTO
- Coated with Lumativ, a patented, photocatalytic coating that cleans and purifies the air using a light activated Photocatalytic process and Nanotechnology
- Color Temperature: 4,200K – Color/Finish: Cool White
- Length: 24 Inches – Diameter 1.5 Inch
- CRI: 60 – Light Output: 1,200 lumens
- Medium Bi-Pin (G13) Base
8. GE Relax 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Soft White Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- Brightness: 650 Lumens
- 10 watts Provides 65 Equivalent watts of 2700k Soft White Light Compared to Standard Incandescent Bulbs
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.20 base on 3 hrs/day, $0.11 /k/Wh
- Lasts 13 Years and Contains No Mercury For Super Low Maintenance and Worry free Disposal
- Dimmable: Dimming Performance May Vary By Dimmer
9. (2 Pack) F15T8/CW 15 Watt T8 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb Cool White, 4100K Replaces Philips F15T8/COOL WHITE PLUS/18 ALTO F15T8/CW/ALTO F15T8/CW/ECO GE F15T8/SP41
2 Pack – F15T8/CW 15 Watt T8 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb coated with Lumactiv, a patented, photocatalytic coating that cleans and purifies the air using a light activated Photocatalytic process and Nanotechnology that breaks down volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odors, and a variety of airborne pollutants. In addition to its ISO-tested and proven air-cleaning capabilities, LumActiv generates a superhydrophilic, self-cleaning surface. LumActiv combines photocatalytic TiO₂ and advances in nanotechnology to create the most advanced light-activated functional surface coating on the market.
10. GE Lighting 33774 Cool White 8-Inch Diameter Circline Fluorescent T9 Bulb, 22-Watt
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Flourescent Light Bulbs for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!