The Best Heating Element 240V 5200W
825 reviews analysed
1. Dryer Heating Element Replacement 3387747
- Part number for this heating element: 3387747
- REPLACES parts WP3387747, 3387747, 80003, AP2947033, 525502, AH344597, EA344597, PS344597
- USE this product if your dryer is experiencing one of the following: No heat, not enough heat, drying time takes longer than usual, unusual noises, loud noises.
- FITS various Dryer brands like: Whirlpool, Roper, Admiral, Maytag, Hardwick, Jenn-Air, Estate, Magic Chef, Crosley, Inglis, Norge, Modern Maid, Amana, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Caloric & Ikea.
- RISK FREE PURCHASE- We give you the 30 days 100% satisfaction, money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our product or purchase, please feel free to contact us.
2. 279838 Dryer Heating Element 3977767 3392519 Dryer Heating Element Kit 3977393 Thermal Fuse & 3387134 Dryer Thermostat for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Maytag, Estate, Inglis, KitchenAid, Crosley, Amana
- ❤Package included: 1 x 3977767 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3387134 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3392519 dryer thermal fuse, 1 x 3977393 thermal fuse,1 x 279838 dryer heating element.
- ❤Ideal fit for many brand: The dryer heating element replacement pats fit for most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, KitchenAid, Roper Dryer, Crosley, Estate, Amana, Inglis, Admiral, Magic Chef, Jenn-Air).
- ❤100% Quality assurance！ The dryer heating element is made of premium high quality material, non OEM parts but meets OEM manufacturing requirements. 279838 dryer heating element is rated at 5400 Watts 240 Volts and has 2- 5/16″ male terminals.
- ❤Warm prompt: 279838 heating element is strung with a coiled wire that is made out of a nickel and chrome alloy. The coiled wire on the heating element receives and resists a controlled electric dryer current, which allows the wire to heat up. The heat produced is used to dry the clothes in your dryer. In order to complete this repair you will need a 1/4 inch nut driver and a pair of needle nose pliers.
- ❤After sale guarantee: 100% money back guarantee – For whatever reason, you are not satisfied, you can request a replacement or a full refund. Customer satisfaction is our tireless pursuit. If you are dissatisfied with the product, don’t be too quick to leave a negative comment. Contact us! We will show you a sincere attitude and satisfactory solution.
3. 279838 Dryer Heating Element for Whirlpool Kenmore Dryer Heating Element Parts 3392519 3977393 Thermal Fuse & 3387134 3977767 Dryer Thermostat 279838 Replaces (8565582,AP309425)
- 279838 dryer heating elements replaces: 8565582,AP3094254,279837, 3398064, 3403585.heating element is rated at 5400 Watts 240 Volts and has 2- 5/16″ male terminals.
- Ideal fit for many models: The dryer heating element replacement parts fit for most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, KitchenAid, Roper Dryer, Crosley, Estate, Amana, Inglis, Admiral, Magic Chef, Jenn-Air).
- Package included: 1 x 3977767 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3387134 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3392519 dryer thermal fuse, 1 x 3977393 thermal fuse,1 x 279838 dryer heating element
- 279838 heating element is strung with a coiled wire that is made out of a nickel and chrome alloy. The coiled wire on the heating element receives and resists a controlled electric current, which allows the wire to heat up. The heat produced is used to dry the clothes in your dryer. In order to complete this repair you will need a 1/4 inch nut driver and a pair of needle nose pliers. Before starting your installation, disconnect the power supply to your dryer in order to ensure a safe repair.
- Save money ! – Don’t spend hundreds of dollars replacing your dryer when all you need is a kit of replacement parts. Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dryer.
4. 3387747 Heating Element & 279816 Thermostat Cut off Kit & 3392519 Thermal Fuse for Maytag Whirlpool Kenmore Dryer Heating Element Assembly -Replaces AP6008281 8527865 PS11741416 AP3094244 AP6008325
- ► Excellent Product Performance – Made from durable high-quality material and well-tested before shipping. Replaces your old and broken dryer part, to help generate the heat for drying clothes again.
- ► Package Includes – 1 x 3387747 Dryer heating element. 1 x 3392519 Thermal Fuse. 1 x 279816 Thermal Cut-Off Kit with instructions. It is fully assembled for easy installation.
- ► 3387747 —— Dryer Element replacement for numbers WP3387747, 8527865, 525502, AP2947033, AP6008281, PS11741416, PS34459, etc. ► 3392519 —– Thermal Fuse replacement for numbers WP3392519, 694511, 3388651, ET401, AP6008325, AP3132867, PS11741460, PS345113, etc. ► 279816 —– Thermostat Cut-off Kit replacement for numbers 279816, AP3094244, 279816VP, 3399848, 3977393, PS334299, etc.
- ► Compatibility – Designed to fit specific Whirlpool manufactured dryer models including Amana, Jenn Air, Kenmore, Magic Chef, and Maytag. Please check your previous part number to ensure this is the correct part for your appliance.
- ► Warranty & Support – Truly worry-free 3-month warranty and friendly customer service. While this is NOT a genuine Whirlpool dryer heating element, it will fit perfectly like the original. If the 3387747 Heating Element Kit fails on your dryer, feel freely to contact us.
5. Sumnew Tech Dryer Heating Element Kit 279838 & 3977767 & 3392519 Dryer Replacement Element Compatible With Whirlpool & Kenmore Dryer
- ❶ Dryer Heating Element Kit – Package includes 1PC 279838 dryer heating element, 1PC 3392519 dryer thermal Fuse Kit，1PC 3977767 dryer thermostat kit
- ❷ VOLTAGE AND POWER USED – wed4815ew1 heating element is rated at 5400 Watts 240 Volts and has 2- 5/16″ male terminals
- ❸ HIGH QUALITY The heating element is a metal chamber containing a heating wire coil (Nickel-chromium alloy) for generating heat in the electric dryer,The Element replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer.
- ❹ PERFECT FIT – Non original aftermarket part. Fits OEM Standards! Guaranteed to Exceed OEM Requirements! It is made exactly fit for most top name brand (Compatible With Whirlpool, Whirlpool ,Kenmore)
- ❺ 100% MONEY BACK WARRANTY – Love It or Your Money Back! Happy customers give Sumnew Tech Dryer Heating Element Kit high ratings, and your purchase is risk-free with no questions asked. Dear friends, use your brain and hands to make your machine work！
Dryer hot fuseis a dryer safety device, when the dryer overheating, it can prevent current flow to the motor circuit.
279838 Heating Element replacement for numbers 2438, 279837, 279838, 279838A,279838VP,3398064,3403585,8565582,AP3094254, W10724237.
The 3977767 Dryer Thermostat Replacement is a hi-limit thermostat with Terminal Extension Arm. It acts as as safety mechanism that keeps the dryer from overheating. Once the dryer temperature reaches 221 degrees Fahrenheit, this piece will shut down power to the heating element until it drops by 80 degrees Fahrenheit
3392519 dryer thermal fuse is used indryers as a safety mechanism that stops the flow of electricity to the motor circuit when a dryer overheats. This replacement part features two 3/16 inch terminals, and is sold individually. When this fuse is faulty, your dryer will not start or it will not heat properly. This is a one-time fuse, meaning it cannot be re-set.It must be replaced when there is no longer continuity between the terminals.
3392519 replaces part number 3388651, 3392519, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP
Works with most top name brands: Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Maytag, Estate, Inglis,
KitchenAid, Crosley, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef.
1PC 279838 Dryer Heating Element
1PC 397767 Dryer Thermostat kit
1PC 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse
Count on our Dryer Heating Element Kit 279838 & 3977767 & 3392519 for an
unrivaled mix of durability, convenient functionality, and great value for
money. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
If you are unsure our replacement part will fit your appliance model, you can ask us in Customer questions & answers section or contact us by visiting the Sumnew Tech storefront — click the Sumnew Tech on a product page to get to the storefront — then click the “Ask a question” link under Further Information. Select your reason, and then tell us about the question.
6. 3387747 Heating Element & 279816 Thermostat Kit & 3392519 Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Estate, and Roper electric dryers
- This fits specific Whirlpool manufactured dryer models including Whirlpool, Kenmore, Estate, and Roper electric dryers.
- Replacement for part numbers: 3387747, 8527865, AP2947033, AP6008281, PS11741416, and PS344597.
- This item is rated at 5400 Watts/240 Volts and has 2 5/16″ terminals.
- Heavy Duty with mounting stabilizers. It is fully assembled for easy installation.
- Package includes: 1 * 3387747 Heating Element, 1 * 279816 Thermostat Kit, 1 * 3392519 Thermal Fuse. ( Non-OEM )
1 * 3387747 Heating Element
1 * 279816 Thermostat Kit
1 * 3392519 Thermal Fuse
3387747 heating element fits later model electric clothes dryers and has 2 5/16″ terminals. Replaces part numbers 80003, 8527865, AP2947033, AP6008281, PS344597, and PS11741416.
3392519 thermal fuse part is a one-time use thermal fuse which attaches to the blower wheel housing of your clothes dryer. It cannot be re-set and must be replaced when continuity between the pins is no longer present. Terminal size is 3/16″. Replaces part numbers AP3132867, 2986, 3388651, 694511, 80005, AH345113, EA345113, ET401, PS345113.
279816 dryer thermal cut-off kit includes one high limit thermostat with a limit of 250 degrees Fahrenheit, and one thermal cut-off fuse (309 degrees). Replaces part numbers AP3094244, 2651, 3399848, 3977393, AH334299, EA334299, PS334299.
This kit also includes flat heaters with jumper wires.
All parts work with the following brands: Whirlpool, Admiral, Estate, Inglis, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Roper, Maytag, Crosley, Jenn-Air, Hardwick, Magic Chef, Amana, Caloric & Glenwood.
7. 3387747 for Whirlpool/Kenmore/ Maytag Dryer Heating Element Replaces wp3387747 8527865 AP6008281 PS344597
- NON OEM REPLACEMENT FOR WHIRLPOOL / KENMORE Clothes Dryer Heating Element – 3387747,This item is rated at 5400 Watts/240 Volts and has 2 5/16″ terminals.
- Designed to fit specific Whirlpool manufactured dryer models including Amana, Jenn Air, Kenmore, Magic Chef, and Maytag , Compatible With Part # 3387747, 80003, 8527865, 279769, AP2947033, AP6008281 & PS344597, PS117414.
- This heating element fits many Whirlpool-built dryers under the brand names of Whirlpool, Whirlpool Gold, Kenmore, Kenmore Elite, Catalyst, Duet, Duet HT, KitchenAid, KitchenAid Ensemble, among others. It typically fits dryers which have a 27″ cabinet (measured side to side) and/or which have the lint filter located on the inside of the dryer door (as opposed to the top of the cabinet). Fits Kenmore 90-series dryers.
- Dryers pull air from outside the unit and blow it through a coiled wire heating element into the dryer drum. As the drum spins, hot air regulated by a thermostat passes over, under, and around wet clothes to dry them. A dryer that tumbles the clothes while blowing cool air could have a damaged heating element that needs replacing.
- When this part fails, you may experience the following symptoms: Electric Dryer No Heat ,How to test: Measure for continuity, replace if open.
FITS MODEL# 11096583820 11096583840 11096584100 11096584110 11096584120 11096584140 11096584800 11096584810 11096584820 11096584840 11096588200 11096588210 11096588400 11096588410 11096589200 11096589210 11096589400 11096589410 11096590100 11096590110 11096590120 11096590130 11096590140 11096590800 11096590810 11096590820 11096590830 11096590840 11096591200 11096591210 11096591220 11096591230 11096591240 11096591400 11096591410 11096591420 11096591430 11096591440 11096592200 11096592210 11096592220 11096592230 11096592240 11096592400 11096592410 11096592420 11096592430 11096592440 11096593210 11096593230 11096593410 11096593430 11096595200 11096595220 11096595400 11096595420 11096595500 11096595520 110C85081400 110C85087400 110C85088400 110C85089400 4GMEDX500YW0 4GMEDX500YW2 4GWED5500YW0 4GWED5500YW1 4GWED5500YW2 7EWED5550YW0 7EWED5550YW1 7MMEDX550XW0 7MMEDX550XW1 7MWED5600BW0 GEC9858EQ0 GEC9858EQ1 GEC9858EZ0 GEC9858EZ1 GEC9858HQ0 GEC9858HQ1 GEC9858HZ0 GEC9858HZ1 GEQ8811KQ0 GEQ8811KT0 GEQ8811LG0 GEQ8811LG1 GEQ8811LL0 GEQ8811LL1 GEQ8811LW0 GEQ8811LW1 GEQ8811PG0 GEQ8811PG1 GEQ8811PL0 GEQ8811PL1 GEQ8811PW0 GEQ8811PW1 GEQ8821KQ0 GEQ8821KT0 GEQ8821LL0 GEQ8821LL1 GEQ8821LW0 GEQ8821LW1 GEQ8831LL0 GEQ8831LW0 GEQ8858JQ0 GEQ8858JQ1 GEQ8858JT0 GEQ8858JT1 GEQ8858KQ0 GEQ8858KT0 GEQ9800LG0 GEQ9800LG1 GEQ9800LW0 GEQ9800LW1 GEQ9800PB0 GEQ9800PB1 GEQ9800PB2 GEQ9800PG0 GEQ9800PG1 GEQ9800PG2 GEQ9800PW0 GEQ9800PW1 GEQ9800PW2 GEW9200LL1 GEW9200LL2 GEW9200LQ0 GEW9200LQ1 GEW9200LQ2 GEW9200LT1 GEW9200LT2 GEW9200LW0 GEW9200LW1 GEW9200LW2 GEW9250PL0 GEW9250PL1 GEW9250PT0 GEW9250PT1 GEW9250PW0 GEW9250PW1 GEW9250SU0 GEW9260PL0 GEW9260PL1 GEW9260PW0 GEW9260PW1 GEW9868KL0 GEW9868KL1 GEW9868KL2 GEW9868KL3 GEW9868KL4 GEW9868KQ0 GEW9868KQ1 GEW9868KQ2 GEW9868KQ3 GEW9868KQ4 GEW9868KT0 GEW9868KT1 GEW9868KT2 GEW9868KT3
8. AP6013115 ( 8544771 ) Dryer Heating Element for Maytag
Dryer heating element. If the dryer no longer heats then the heating element may have failed.
9. Ultra Durable 3387747 Dryer Heating Element Replacement Part by Blue Stars – Exact Fit For Whirlpool Kenmore Maytag Dryers – Replaces AP6008281 80003 8527865 AP2947033 PS344597 PS11741416
- MODEL NUMBER: 3387747 Dryer Heating Element
- SAVE TIME AND SAVE MONEY: Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dryer
- EASY TO INSTALL: It is made exactly fit for most top name brands (Kenmore, Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Amana, Inglis) and replaces part numbers: WP3387747, 80003, W11045584, WP3387747VP, AP2947033, 525502, AH344597, EA344597, PS344597
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from durable high-quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked
10. 3387747 Heating Element, 279973 Thermostat&Thermal Fuse Switch Kit for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Maytag, Estate, Inglis, KitchenAid, Crosley, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef dryer
- 【Design】 High quality 3387747 Dryer Heating Element 279973 Thermostat&Thermal Fuse Switch Kit, the heating element is a metal chamber containing a heating wire coil (Nickel-chromium alloy) for generating heat in the electric dryer, including 2-5/16″ male terminals
- 【Fitment】 Fitting Model: 11066952690, 11068932790, 11096583810, 11096583820, 11096584100, 11096584110, 11096584120, 11096584800, 11096584820, 11096592210, 11096592410, MED5500FC2, MED5500FW2, WED92HEFBD2, WED92HEFC2, WED92HEFU2, WED92HEFW2, YWED8000DW4, YWED85HEFC2, YWED85HEFW2 and more
- 【Composition】 The heating element includes a heating coil, a thermostat and a thermal fuse switch. Heating coil heating air, blowing into rotary drum to dry. The thermostat regulates the temperature to a safe range. Thermal fuse switch cut off current to avoid sudden safety hazard caused by overheating
- 【Package Includes】 1 * 3387747 Dryer Heating Element, 1 * 279973 Thermostat&Thermal Fuse Switch Kit
- 【Replacement Part Numbers】3387747 Dryer Heating Element replacement numbers: 3387747R, 8527865, AP2947033, AP6008281, PS344597, WP3387747 and PS11741416
- 279973 Thermostat&Thermal Fuse Switch Kit replacement part numbers: 279973VP, 3391913, 3404151, 3404152, 3977395, 8318314, 897710, AP3094323.
11060052990, 11060052991, 11060056990
11060056991, 11060072990, 11060072991
11060094991, 11060096990, 11060096991, 11060097990 and more
4KAED4900BW0, 4KAED4900BW1, 4KMEDC100BQ0
4KNED4400BQ0, 4KNED4400BQ1, 4KNED4600BQ0
4KNED4600BQ1, YNED5800DW2 and more
MED3500FW1, MED5500FC1, MED5500FC2
MED5500FW1, MED5500FW2, MED8200FC1
MED8200FC2, MED8200FW1, MED8200FW2
MEDB765FW0, MEDB835DC4, MEDB835DW4
MEDB855DC4, MEDB855DW4 and more
WED5500XW1, WED5550XW0, WED5600XW0
WED5600XW1, WED5610XW0, WED5610XW1
WED5700AC0, WED5700AC1, WED5700XL0
WED5700XW0, WED5800BC0, WED5810BW0
WED7590FW1, WED8000DW4, WED8500DC4 and more
YKEHS01PMT0, YKEHS01PMT1, YKEHS01PMT2
YKEHS01PWH1, YKEHS01PWH2, YKEHSO2RMT0
YKEHSO2RMT1, YKEHSO2RWH1, YKEHSO2RWHO and more
The above are just some models of some brands, there are still a lot of not written, if you do not see your model, please contact me, I will help you check if your model is applicable.
Fixes the following symptoms:
No heat or not enough heat
Will Not Start
Shuts off too soon
Takes too long to dry
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Element 240V 5200W for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!