881 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
2. First Alert Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm | Hardwired with Battery Backup, BRK SC9120B
- Keep your family safe with this hardwired smoke and carbon monoxide alarm
- the battery backup means constant monitoring, even if there’s a power failure
- Features an electrochemical Carbon Monoxide sensing technology as well as an ionization sensor that detects the fine particles of a fast-burning fire
- Indicator lights on the face of the unit display the presence of smoke or carbon monoxide, while an 85-decibel siren provides a clear, loud warning upon detection
- Can connect to other compatible BRK or First Alert detectors, to ensure all alarms will sound when threat is detected
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button, and side-load battery compartment
- tamper-resistant locking brackets and universal mounting brackets make installation easy
- Rigorously tested to meet UL standards
3. First Alert Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm | Battery Operated, SCO5CN
- Keep your family safe with this battery operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarm
- battery powered alarms provide continuous monitoring of CO levels, even if there’s a power failure
- Features an electrochemical Carbon Monoxide sensing technology as well as a photoelectric sensor that detects the larger particles of a smoldering fire
- Indicator lights on the face of the unit display the presence of smoke or carbon monoxide, while an 85-decibel siren provides a clear, loud warning upon detection
- Battery-operated unit installs quickly and easily without an electrician
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button
- EZ access battery drawer allows you to change battery without removing alarm from ceiling
- 7-year limited warranty
- equipped with end-of-life signal chirp, so you know when it’s time to replace the unit for safety
- all First Alert alarms are rigorously tested to meet UL standards
The First Alert SCO5CN Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm features dual sensors to detect both smoke and carbon monoxide in a single device. A photoelectric sensor detects the smoke most often produced by smoldering fires, and minimizes false alarms from cooking smoke or shower steam. Additionally, the advanced electrochemical CO sensor detects carbon monoxide leaks from multiple sources, such as faulty fuel-burning appliances, blocked chimneys, and generators running inside or too close to homes. A loud, 85-decibel siren alerts you to the threat; unique alarm sounds and indicator lights on its face distinguish a smoke warning from a carbon monoxide warning. This carbon monoxide and smoke detector is battery operated, so you don’t need an electrician for installation. Requiring just two AA batteries and featuring an easy-access battery compartment for quick changes, this smoke and carbon monoxide detector has a single button that allows you to silence a false alarm or test the unit. If your carbon monoxide alarm keeps chirping, the battery may be low or weak. On First Alert carbon monoxide detectors, check to see if the battery light is yellow or green. If the alarm is chirping and the light is yellow, it means the battery is low. The way to get a carbon monoxide alarm to stop chirping is to replace the battery.
Carbon monoxide (CO) is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in America, yet many people don’t know they are suffering from CO poisoning until its too late. Since symptoms of CO poisoning are like the flu, you might not even know you’re in danger at first. That’s why a carbon monoxide alarm is an excellent way to protect your family. It can detect the CO you can’t see, smell or taste in the air.
The First Alert SCO5CN carbon monoxide and smoke alarm uses an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor-the most accurate technology available. The alarm uses photoelectric smoke sensing technology which is environmentally friendlier and which reduces nuisance alarms, making it ideal for cooking areas. It is also great for sensing slow smoldering fires quickly. The permanent sensors last the lifetime of the alarm. The test/silence button both silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning and allows you to test the unit’s functionality. A low battery signal alerts you to replace the battery and end-of-life alarm of three chirps alerts you to replace the unit. Two AA batteries are included. 5-year limited warranty. UL listed. Not available for sale in Massachusetts.–Bree Norlander
What’s in the Box
One combination carbon monoxide and smoke alarm, two AA batteries, and user’s manual. This does not contain voice feature.
4. First Alert Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm | Z-Wave
- Help keep your family safe with this battery-operated smoke and carbon monoxide combination alarm. This easy-to-install smoke and carbon monoxide combination alarm connects with other Z-Wave compatible alarms and a Z-Wave hub (sold separately)
- Integrated wireless alarm system is Iris compatible to send you mobile alerts and emails, so you’re aware of dangers after the alarm is activated, whether you’re home or away
- Alarm features photoelectric smoke-sensing technology optimized to detect larger smoke particles produced by smoldering fires, and an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor
- Certified for use with Nexia Home Intelligence, Ring Home Security System, and other third party Z-Wave systems
- not compatible with WINK or Onelink
- Includes test/silence button, side-access battery door, plus a tamper-resistant battery drawer and pins that lock the alarm to the mounting bracket
- Certified for use with Nexia Home Intelligence or other Z-Wave systems
- Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide protection that alerts you whether you are home or away
- Photoelectric smoke sensor helps reduce false alarms such as from cooking or shower steam
This easy-to-install First Alert Z-Wave ZCOMBO-G Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm is designed for compatibility with certified First Alert enabled Z-Wave Devices. It can send you mobile alerts in the event of an emergency and includes an insect-screened photoelectric smoke sensing chamber, an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor, an 85-decibel horn, a tamper-resistant battery door, and a single test/silence button. This alarm is specifically designed for residential and institutional applications such as sleeping areas in hospitals, hotels, dorms, and multifamily dwellings defined in standard NFPA 101. Fully tested, it complies with UL217, UL2034, CSFM, NFPA 720, NFPA 101, and other standards modeled on those agencies. This combination alarm also meets building codes requiring a battery-operated Z-Wave wireless smoke and carbon monoxide detector, as well as ICC codes.
5. First Alert Smoke Detector Alarm | Hardwired with Backup Battery, BRK9120b6CP
- Keep your family safe with this hardwired smoke alarm the battery backup means constant monitoring, even if there’s a power failure
- Equipped with an ionization sensor, this smoke alarm reliably detects smoke from fast-flaming fires and alerts you with an 85-decibel alarm
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom
- Can connect to other compatible BRK or First Alert smoke detectors, to ensure all alarms will sound when smoke is detected
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button, and side-load battery compartment tamper-resistant locking brackets and universal mounting brackets make installation easy
- Rigorously tested to meet UL standards120V AC power with 9V battery backup to keep alarm functioning during power outage
This First Alert hardwired smoke alarm includes a 9-volt battery backup that continues to protect you in the event of a power failure. The detector features an ionization sensor for detection of smoke and fast-flaming fires, as well as a loud, 85-decibel alarm. One button silences any nuisance alarms, and also tests detector functions, while lights indicate if the alarm detects smoke. The latching alarm indicator automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm, even after the conditions that set off the alarm have subsided. And an end-of-life signal enhances your safety by letting you know when it’s time to replace the unit. Connect it to compatible BRK or First Alert alarms within a single-family residence. When one alarm is triggered, all connected alarms will sound. There are generally two types of smoke alarms – ionization smoke alarms and photoelectric smoke alarms. Smoke particles of a varying number and size are produced in all fires. Ionization smoke alarms are generally more sensitive than photoelectric smoke alarms at sensing small particles, which tend to be produced in greater amounts by hot, flaming fires, that are consuming combustible materials rapidly and may spread quickly. Sources of these fires may include paper burning in a wastebasket, or a grease fire in the kitchen. Photoelectric smoke alarms are generally more sensitive than ionization smoke detectors at sensing large smoke particles, which tend to be produced in greater amounts by smoldering fires, which may smolder for hours before bursting into flame. Sources of these fires may include cigarettes burning in couches or bedding. For maximum protection, use both types of technology, such as in the Dual Sensor Smoke Alarm, on each level and in every bedroom of your home. Read moreabout choosing the right alarm, where to place home safety products and other fire safety information.
Introducing the revolutionary BRK 9120 series smoke alarms which have been redesigned from the ground up. They install faster, perform better, and are even smarter than before. All of these improvements help reduce nuisance alarms and save you time and money. BRK Electronics smoke alarms are designed to be easy to install, easy to maintain, and quality-engineered for years of virtually maintenance-free service.
The 9120B AC-powered smoke alarm with battery backup includes these features:
- Ionization sensor which helps detect fast flaming fires that consume combustible materials rapidly.
- 120-volt AC inter-connectable (with maximum 18 compatible devices). The alarm can be interconnected with up to 12 other compatible smoke alarms and six compatible devices like bells, horns, repeaters and door closers. If one unit triggers an alarm, all smoke alarms in the series will sound. Power indicators show which unit in the series initiated the alarm.
- Latching alarm indicator which automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm.
- Smart technology to reduce nuisance alarms.
- 9-volt battery backup for peace of mind during power malfunction.
- Single test/silence button which both silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning and allows you to test the unit’s functionality.
- Perfect mount system including a gasketless base for easy installation and new mounting bracket that keeps the alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for perfect alignment.
- Mounting bracket lock for tamper resistance.
- Dust cover to keep unit clean during construction.
- 10-year limited warranty.
All BRK Electronics smoke alarms meet UL 217 standard and are listed with the California State Fire Marshal. They use the new UL mandated repeating 85-decibel alarm horn pattern. 10-year limited warranty. This unit is approved for sale in Oregon after new revisions on law HB2586.–Bree Norlander
What’s in the Box
One smoke alarm, one 9-volt battery, and user’s manual
6. First Alert Smoke Detector Alarm | Battery Powered with Wireless Interconnect | 2-Pack, SA511CN2-3ST
- Help keep your family safe with these battery-operated smoke alarms that wirelessly interconnect with each other and other First Alert enabled alarms so that all sound when one is activated, creating a home safety network
- comes in a pack of 2 alarms
- Voice alarm with 11 programmable locations tells you where the danger is so you can choose the best evacuation route
- loud, 85-decibel siren sounds to alert you to danger
- Equipped with photoelectric smoke sensor optimized to detect larger smoke particles produced by smoldering fires
- helps minimize the number of false alarms
- Battery-powered alarm requires no rewiring for installation and provides continued monitoring even if there’s a power failure
- use with Polaroid AA batteries for best results
- Wirelessly connect up to 18 First Alert enabled alarms for the maximum in whole-home protection
- includes test/silence button, low-battery warning, end-of-life timer
This First Alert SA511CN2-3ST Interconnected Wireless Smoke Alarm with Voice Location features an 85-decibel siren and voice alarm with 11 programmable locations that tells you where the danger is located. A photoelectric sensor detects smoke while minimizing false alarms from cooking or shower steam. These interconnected smoke detectors come in a convenient pack of 2 and are designed to work together throughout your home, with one alarm triggering the other alarm during an emergency, creating a home safety network. You can wirelessly connect it with up to 18 other First Alert enabled alarms in your home. The battery-operated alarms don’t require hardwiring for installation and will provide con tinued monitoring even in the event of a power failure.
From the Manufacturer
In the event of a fire every second counts. If a fire were to begin in your basement and the alarm there sounded, you may not hear it right away if you’re sound asleep two floors up. With traditional battery-operated alarms, you lose valuable time waiting for the smoke to rise to another alarm, on another level, before the alarm on your floor sounds. But with First Alert ONELINK alarms, if one detects danger, they all sound. This can alert you sooner, and it increases your chances of getting out safely. Until now, alarms that could signal each other were only available in homes with hardwired alarms requiring installation from an electrician. But First Alert ONELINK alarms communicate without wires. ONE Link-with Voice Location Smoke alarm is programmable with up to 11 locations in your home – when alarm sounds it will tell you the location of the smoke. The wireless feature allows multiple alarms to talk to each other – when one alarm sounds, they all sound. The wireless network operates on 914 MHZ 3 channels and will not interfere with other electronics. The ONELINK smoke alarms uses photoelectric sensing technology which is environmentally friendlier and which reduces nuisance alarms, making it ideal for cooking areas. It is also great for sensing slow smoldering fires quickly. A low battery signal alerts you to replace the battery. The test/silence button both silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning and allows you to test the unit’s functionality. The AA batteries are easy to install in the convenient pullout battery drawer. Two AA batteries included.
7. 4 Pack Battery Operated Smoke Detector & Fire Alarm with Photoelectric Sensor,Easy to Install with Test Button
- Battery-Powered Smoke and Fire Alarm Detector, no wire needed，not Hardwired
- Environment friendly, without smell, radiation or harm
- Photoelectric Smoke Alarm Sensing Technology:A faster sensing technology at detecting the dangerous situation than ionisation alarms, red LED will flash and the alarm pattern will sound, Loud 85 decibel alarm. MCU Intelligent design with Microprocessor(MCU with software in it), Automatic adjustment and compensation design.
- Wide Range of Applications: ABS material is heat-resistant and high-temperature resistant, and does not contain radioactive substances that are harmful to the environment.Smoke alarms are suitable for all occasions, including bedrooms, kitchens, corridors, bathrooms, hotels, offices, etc.Of course you can also put it in your grocery room or in the parking lot. Let you and your family get more care.
- GUARANTEED QUALITY:100% Satisfaction Guarantee…or your money back!
8. Kidde 21026044 Wireless Interconnect Battery Operated Smoke Detector Alarm | |, Model RF-SM-DC
- Wireless technology uses radio frequency to transmit and receive messages
- Battery power enables homeowners to install interconnected alarms without rewiring
- Smart touch button quickly and temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Wireless alarm can be installed in a detached workshop or shed
- Kidde wireless smoke alarms meet UL requirements. Interconnects Up to 24 devices ( of which 18 can be initiating). With 18 initiating devices (smoke, heat, CO, etc.) interconnected, it is still possible to interconnect 6 strobe lights and or relay modules
Kidde RF-SM-DC Wireless Interconnect Battery-Operated Smoke Alarm
What’s in the Box One 0919-9999 smoke alarm with mounting bracket and mounting hardware, 3- AA batteries, a 10-year limited warranty and a bilingual user’s manual. The Kidde 0919-9999 Battery-Operated Wireless Smoke Alarm allows for the easy installation of an interconnected smoke alarm system without the high cost and hassle of rewiring your home. The alarms are wirelessly linked so that when one alarm is triggered, all alarms will sound. This alarm can also be placed in a detached workshop or shed and linked into the home’s interconnected system. Experts recommend interconnected alarms, because when one sounds, they all sound, providing an early warning against fire by dramatically increasing your ability to hear an alarm anywhere in your home, regardless of where the fire starts. Newer homes are required by code to have interconnected alarms. Wireless technology now enables any home to have an interconnected system. This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home. Choose the Right Wireless Alarms for Your Home Kidde offers two wireless product options: a Battery Powered Smoke Alarm, and an AC Powered Smoke Alarm. These products enable you to customize your system based on your specific needs. Read below to see which Kidde wireless smoke alarms are best for your home. Why Wireless? When one alarm sounds they all do Ability to interconnect without wires Install in minutes, anywhere in the home Less cost, and less hassle than re-wiring An interconnected system provides more warnings in more places in case of smoke or fire in your home. The Kidde Wireless System alarms have a hush button to silence nuisance alarms. View larger. Getting Started with Wireless Interconnect in Three Easy Steps Step 1 – Determine the type of smoke alarms currently installed in your house. 1. Battery Powered No wires; runs only on batteries. Most older homes have battery-powered smoke alarms. These alarms have no protruding wires and are battery powered. 2. Hardwired Runs on your home’s electricity and may have battery backup. Only one alarm sounds when test button is pressed. If your home was built in the last 20 years, you probably have hardwired smoke alarms. If only the alarm that you test sounds, then you do not have an interconnected system. 3. Interconnected Runs on your home’s electricity and may have battery backup. All alarms sound when one test button is pressed. Homes built in the last 15 years may have an interconnected smoke alarm system. If all alarms sound when you test, you have an interconnected system. Step 2 – Decide how many alarms you need in your home. The NFPA recommends at least one smoke alarm on every level of the home and in every sleeping area. Step 3 – Based on your home’s current alarm set-up, decide which Kidde Wireless alarms to purchase. 1. If your home has only battery powered alarms: Purchase enough Kidde Wireless Battery Powered Smoke Alarms (0919-9999) to replace all of your current smoke alarms. You will also have the ability to add Kidde Wireless Battery Powered Alarms in additional rooms for expanded coverage. 2. If your home has only hardwired smoke alarms: Purchase enough Kidde Wireless AC Powered Smoke Alarms (1279-9999) to replace all of your current smoke alarms. You will also have the ability to add Kidde Wireless Battery Powered Alarms in additional rooms for expanded coverage. 3. If your home has interconnected smoke alarms: Purchase one Kidde Wireless AC Powered Smoke Alarms to replace one current smoke alarm. Kidde Wireless Battery Powered Alarms can then be installed in additional rooms. Interconnectable for Improved Safety Fire and consumer experts recommend interconnected alarms for added protection. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), most Americans feel they are more at risk of being a victim of a tornado than of a house fire. Actually the opposite is true. Fires are more common than any other disaster that strikes a family at home, and can become deadly in minutes. You have on average less than three minutes from the time you hear a smoke alarm to escape a fire. The sooner you hear an alarm, the sooner you can get out safely. Smoke alarms that link together so that when one goes off, they all go off, are called interconnected alarms. These alarms provide more warnings in more places, giving your family more time to escape a house fire. Houses built after 1993 are required by building codes to have interconnected alarms that are wired into their electrical system. Trademarked Hush Feature for Convenience By pressing the Hush button, you can easily and safely silence nuisance alarms caused by non-emergency situations, such as overcooked dinners. This alarm’s Smart Hush feature has the capability of temporarily desensitizing the alarm circuit for up to 8 minutes. This feature is to be used only when a known alarm condition, such as smoke from cooking, activates the alarm. The smoke alarm is desensitized by pushing the Test/Hush button on the smoke alarm cover. If the smoke is not too dense, the alarm will silence immediately. The red LED will illuminate for 1.5 seconds every 8 seconds while in hush. This indicates that the alarm is in a temporarily desensitized condition. The smoke alarm will automatically reset after approximately 8 minutes and sound the alarm if particles of combustion are still present. Smart Hush can be used repeatedly until the air has been cleared of the condition causing the alarm. Pushing the Test/Hush button on the alarm will end the hush period. 3-AA Batteries, Indicator LED, and Test Feature Because a smoke alarm only helps protect you if it’s working, this unit features a red LED that flashes every 10 seconds to indicate that it is operating correctly. For additional peace of mind, the alarm also contains a test/reset button that enables you to periodically test its circuitry and horn. The alarm’s 3-AA batteries provide continuous protection against smoke and fire hazards, even during power outages. The unit offers a low battery warning that issues a brief chirp every 30 to 40 seconds for at least seven days before losing power, letting you know that it’s time to change the battery. This alarm is UL listed, so you can be confident of its quality, and it is backed by a 10-year limited warranty that lasts the life of the alarm. About Kidde: A UTC Fire & Security Brand Renowned for global leadership in fire detection and suppression, Kidde provides solutions ranging from portable fire extinguishers to advanced industrial controls such as flame detection and explosion suppression systems. Kidde is a UTC Fire & Security brand, with a history that’s rich with innovations, from the patent of the Chubb Detector Lock in 1818 to the development of the world’s first wireless networked smoke detectors in 2004. What’s in the Box One 0919-9999 smoke alarm with mounting bracket and mounting hardware, 3- AA batteries, a 10-year limited warranty and a bilingual user’s manual.
9. First Alert SCO500B Interconnected Wireless Battery Combination Smoke CO Voice 4 Pack
- Wireless enabled battery operated combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm
- Interconnects with other First Alert ONELINK enabled alarms to create a wireless safety network
- Exclusive voice alarm with up to eleven programmable locations to tell you where potential danger exists
- Photoelectric smoke sensing technology and Electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor
- Includes Test/Silence Button – Low Battery Warning – End of Life Timer and 7-year limited warranty
BRK Wireless Interconnect Alarms provide a cost effective solution when it comes to renovation and retrofit projects where interconnectability is a requirement. Easily interconnect between floors and new to existing construction wirelessly.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Linked Smoke Detectors for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!