The Best Honeywell Pressure Plate Sensor
763 reviews analysed
1. Ideal Security SK630 SOLO Pressure Mat Alarm With Loud Buzz and Pleasant Chime, Triggered When Stepped On On, White Black
- Pressure-sensitive mat alerts you to comings and goings of visitors, intruders, family members, or pets
- Suitable for outdoor use when covered with a waterproof welcome mat
- 3 modes: Loud alarm (for security)
- pleasant chime (for convenience)
- Off (when you don’t want alerts)
- Alarm volume: 105dB
- Chime volume: 90 Db
- Mat dimensions: 21.75” x 13.75”
- Easy setup, no installation required. Alarm can be wall-mounted or not
- Battery operated (9V battery not included)
- Wire length between alarm and sensor: 30 feet (10 m), can be doubled the SK619 extension
- Operating temperature -10°C to 50°C (14°F– 122°F)
- Trigger sensitivity 1 lb per square inch (PSI)
Pressure Mat Alarm with Chime
2. Pressure Sensor, Heavy Duty, 100 psi, Ratiometric, Sealed Gauge, 5 VDC, 1/4
HONEYWELL S&C PX3AN1BH100PSAAX Pressure Sensor, Heavy Duty, 100 psi, Sealed Gauge, 1/4″ – 18 NPT, Ratiometric, 5 VDC, 3.5 mA
3. FORCE SENSING RESISTOR,1.5 INCH SQUARE,1oz-22LBS,2 LEADS,0.1 INCH SPACING
- This force-sensing resistor (FSR) from Interlink Electronics is a passive component that exhibits a decrease in resistance when there is an increase in the force applied to the 1.5″ × 1.5″ (4 cm × 4 cm) active area
- With a force sensitivity range of a few grams to a few kilograms, this sensor is optimized for use in human touch control applications
This force-sensing resistor (FSR) from Interlink Electronics is a passive component that exhibits a decrease in resistance when there is an increase in the force applied to the 1.5″ × 1.5″ (4 cm × 4 cm) active area, allowing you to create a sensor that is able to detect force or pressure. With a force sensitivity range of a few grams to a few kilograms, this sensor is optimized for use in human touch control applications.
4. Honeywell 5853 Wireless Glass Break Detector
- Sleek design with front and back case tamper
- Ten year battery life with easily replaceable batteries
- Senses the sound of variety of glass (tampered, wired, laminate, ordinary plate, etc.)
- Four selectable sensitivity settings (Max, Medium, Low and Lowest)
- Test mode can be activated remotely with FG-701 Tester (sold separately)
5. Honeywell RPLS540A ECONOSwitch Programmable Timer Switch, White (Requires 40 W Minimum)
- Works with incandescent and halogen lighting replacing 2-wire single pole switches and multi-switch or 3-way switches.
- This switch requires a MINIMUM 40 watts and MAXIMUM 500 watts to function. This switch will not work with LED or CFL type lighting. Supply: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Programmable up to 7 programs per week. A program can apply to a single day or repeat every day. For each day of the week, you can choose: sunset /sunrise programming or schedule your own on/off time, or combine them – for example program the light to turn off at sunrise and on at midnight.
- Three operating modes: Conventional on/off or Manual, Automatic/Programmed, or Random.
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wall plates (not included).This model has as a large white backlit display with a night light mode option for easy reading in dark areas.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.7 in x 1.7 in x 1.7 in
Honeywell RPLS540A ECONOSwitch Programmable Timer and Light Switch, White
Honeywell RPLS540A ECONOSwitch Programmable Light Switch Timer
Turns lights on automatically • Sunrise and sunset activation • Random mode
The Honeywell’s RPLS540A allows you to take complete control over your lights. Its three modes (manual, automatic, and random) help you conserve electricity while adding a level of safety and security to your home. This Honeywell ECONOSwitch programmable timer switch has both the flexibility of 7-day programming and the convenience of automatic sunrise / sunset activation. This unit works with incandescent, and halogen lighting, but is not compatible with fluorescent lighting (compatible with electronic ballasts). Has a large white backlit display with a night light mode option for easy reading in dark areas with confirmation LED for at-a-glance load status (on or off). Random mode activates lights randomly to simulate a presence when away from home. Easy intuitive 3 button interface with no door to open. Automatic daylight savings — no need to reprogram.
- For use with incandescent and halogen lights up to 500 watts. Requires 40-watt minimum.
- Large screen with easy-to-read backlit display
- 7-day programming (up to 7 on and 7 off times per week) and sunrise/sunset activation
- Random mode turns lights on/off at random for added security when away from home
- Automatic Daylight Savings — no need to ever reprogram
- Simple to use — easy three-button interface for easy operation and programming
- Sleek design mounts flush with wall plate
- Universal wiring (two-wire connection)
- Single pole (two-wire) or multi-switch (3-way) installation
- Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting programming
- Programming protected during power outages
- Can also be used like a conventional on/off switch
- Does not include wallplate
- 1-year warranty
6. Honeywell TH8110R1008 Vision Pro 8000 Touch Screen Single Stage Thermostat with Red Link Technology
- 7 day programmable thermostat 1H/1C
- Works with redlink accessories
- Dual powered – battery or hardwireddual powered – battery or hardwired
- (Note: when the thermostat is not used with the equipment interface module or the truezone wireless adapter, a c wire is required)
- Smart schedule- programs in seconds for any lifestyle
- Compatible with RedLINK Accessories
- Smart Schedule Programs in seconds to fit any lifestyle
- Touch Screen
The Honeywell TH8110R1008 visionpro 8000 thermostat features an easy to use, 7-day programmable touch screen and is compatible with redlink accessories. Thermostat can control 1H/1C.
7. Pressure Sensor, Heavy Duty, 150 psi, Voltage, Absolute, 5 V, 1/8
8. NEULOG Force Plate Logger Sensor, 16 bit ADC Resolution
- Force plate logger sensor for measuring constant and changing forces
- Can be used to study Newton’s laws of motion, kinetic and potential energy, and gravitational force strength for further research
- Functions as scale for calculating weight or pulling and pushing pressure
- Required accessories. To use sensors you will need either: a USB Module (USB 200) to connect via USB cable to PC or Mac, or a Wi-Fi Module (WIFI201) and battery (BAT200) to connect to any Wi-Fi enabled device (Smart Phone, Tablet, Computer)
- Experiment duration of 1.0 second to 31.0 days for versatile use, with 16 -bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) resolution for reading range of values
NeuLog force plate logger sensor measures constant and changing forces, and can be used to study Newton’s laws of motion, kinetic and potential energy, and gravitational force strength for further research. The logger sensor functions as a scale to calculate weight or pulling and pushing pressure, and has an attached metal force plate attached to take calculations in two directions. The logger sensor has an experiment duration of 1.0 second to 31.0 days, and 16 bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) resolution for reading a range of values. The force plate logger sensor can be used for physics, physiology, mechanics, and biomechanics experiments, and is suitable for grade 3 and higher, or ages 10 to 21.
The logger sensor consists of a data logger, flash memory, and a sensor for fully self-contained data gathering, and is plug-and-play for immediate readings as soon as it is connected. The logger sensor sends data in digital format to a PC, Mac, tablet, smart phone, or other viewer device, and provides multiple connection options, including USB and wireless. The logger sensor’s browser-based software adjusts ranges and gains, and provides applications for presenting data, including online and offline modes, tables, graphs, data analysis, double-axis set up, statistic operations, and mathematical operations. The logger sensor is encased in durable plastic, and has an LED indicator to track experiment status, with push buttons for calibration and start/stop experiments in offline mode for ease of operation. To take an assortment of readings during a single experiment, the logger sensor can be attached to another sensor; one to 10 logger sensors can be used per experiment (sensors sold individually). For efficiency, the logger sensor can store up to five experiments in flash memory, and saved experiments can be uploaded to a PC or Mac at any time. Additional accessories, such as USB, Wi-Fi, or battery modules, are required for operation depending on the device (PC, tablet, viewer, and so on) used to receive readings from the sensor. (Accessories and devices sold separately.) The logger sensor includes a guide with instructions for use and care, and measures 6.5 x 7.0 x 1.5cm (L x W x H). (L is length, the horizontal distance from left to right; W is width, the horizontal distance from front to back; H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point.)
Logger sensors are electronic devices used to record a variety of energy and environmental measurements, such as temperature, humidity, voltage, and soil moisture, at set intervals over a period of time in scientific classroom and field settings.
Range and operation modes -800.0 to +2,000.0N
ADC resolution 16 bit
Resolution 1 N
Maximum sample rate (S/sec) 100.0
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
NeuLog brand products, manufactured by EISCO Scientific and Science Educational Systems (SES), include logger sensors, software, and accessories for energy and environmental data acquisition and measurement. EISCO Scientific was founded in 1968, and is headquartered in Rochester, NY; SES was founded in 1983, and is headquartered in Israel. Both companies meet International Organization of Standardization (ISO) standard 9001.
What’s in the Box?
Force plate logger sensor
9. Pet Doorbell Mat System
The Pet Doorbell Mat is a portable, wireless electronic doorbell chime that allows pets to tell you when they need to come in or go out. The wireless Pet Doorbell Chime Mat is designed to look like a doormat; the chime can sit on the floor or mount on the wall. When your pet steps on the Pet Doorbell Mat, the chime tones to let you know your pet is ready to come in or go out. It’s simple you do not have to train your pet. They simply step on the Pet Doorbell Mat and off it goes. Easy-to-follow directions are included. No training of your pet is required, however after time the pets realizes the fastest way in or out, is to step on the Pet Doorbell Mat no matter where it may be. The Pet Doorbell wireless mat transmitter uses one 12-volt battery included. The chime plugs into a standard electrical outlet. The Pet Doorbell Mat is 14″x 12″x1/2″. Activates with 2 lbs. To 300lbs of pressure, for indoor or outdoor use. The Pet Doorbell has 52 selectable chimes with Visual Flashing Light, uses a wireless transmitter to transmit to the attractive chime unit, which has a range of 100 feet. Signal passes through doors, walls and floors. Add an extra Pet Doorbell Mat and Chime to your Pet Doorbell Chime system, place one at every door, one to go out and one to come in. The Pet Door Bell Mats are weather-resistant; they can be used inside or out. Protect your pets from the harsh winter weather
10. Key Switch On/Off/On
‘Key Switch, Number of Connections 6, Switch Function On/Off/On, Screw Terminals, Mounting Hole 0.870 In. dia., DC Contact Rating 20A @ 12VDC, Stem Length Variable, Stem Dia. and Thread Size M22 x 1-1/2 In., Key Type Flat’
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Pressure Plate Sensor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!