Finding your suitable readers for hp 48 graphing calculator, manual is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for hp 48 graphing calculator, manual including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
575 reviews analysed
1. HP Prime Graphing Calculator
10 lines x 33 characters + menus + header Lithium Ion rechargable320 x 240TFT LCD Screen
2. HP 35s Scientific Calculator
- Engineering, Surveying, Science, Medicine, Display type: LCD
- Adjustable contrast with 2 lines x 14 characters + indicators, 14 character dot matrix (5 x 7)
- SAT Reasoning Test
- SAT Subject Tests in Mathematics Level 1 and Level 2
- AP Chemistry/Physics
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 3.23 x 0.72 x 6.22 Inch. Warranty: 1 year warranty (may vary by region)
- Built-in functions: Over 100, Memory registers: 800, Memory: 30 KB, Power: 2 x CR2032 batteries
- battery life: 0.73 year @ 1 hr/day (approximately 9 months)
HP 35s Scientific Calculator
Ideal for college students, engineers, surveyors, and medical personnel, the HP 35s scientific calculator offers calculation versatility in one economical unit. For added versatility, the HP 35s lets users choose between RPN or algebraic entry-system logic (no other scientific calculator offers both). It also features a large, two-line alphanumeric display to view entries, results, menus, and prompts with ease. The display also sports an adjustable contrast feature, making it ideal to use both indoors and out. A robust library of 100+ built-in functions and constants also comes pre-loaded for immediate use right out of the box. A robust memory ensures even the largest calculations go smoothly and quickly, and more than 800 independent storage registers allow users to store an equation, then use it again to solve any variable, or employ the equation in conjunction with any of the 100+ built-in functions. The calculator is backed by a manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
HP 35s scientific calculator, batteries, user’s manual, and premium protective case.
3. HP 48G Graphing Calculator
comes with user manual
Now the power of 3-D graphing, charts, and lists are in an RPN graphic calculator. The HP 48G helps you work through complicated equations quickly and easily. Use the pre-created forms to input your data fast. The HP 48G gives you the functionality of a high-powered graphic calculator in an easy-to-use system.
4. HP G8X92AA LA Prime v2 Graphing Calculator
- Computer science
- 2-D Function, Polar, Parametric Plot
- Differential Equation, Bar Plot
- Histogram, Scatter Plot
- Find: Intersect, Extremum, Slope, Area
- Zoom, Trace, Co-ordinates, Shade
- Decimal hrs/hrs min sec conversions
- Polar/rectangular conversions
- Angle conversions
- Base conversions and arithmetic
- Unit conversions
- Bit, Boolean graphics
- Display and printer graphics
- Memory: 32 MB mDDR
- Flash memory: 256 MB
HP G8X92AA LA Prime v2 Graphing Calculator
5. CASIO PRIZM FX-CG50 Color Graphing Calculator
Advanced Color Graphing Calculator with Natural Textbook Display and intuitive icon-based menu. Easy to Use. 3 Dimensional Graphing capability. Improved Catalog function allows for greater engagement and real life application in the mathematics classroom. Approved for AP, SAT I/II, PSAT, NMSQT, ACT Tests (permitted on all major exams).
6. HP 35S – 35S Programmable Scientific Calculator, 14-Digit LCD
Professionals and college students have the flexibility no other scientific calculator can offer with the choice of RPN or Algebraic entry system logic. Delivers a large 2-line alphanumeric display with adjustable contrast, raised edges to protect the keys and a robust library of built-in functions and constants. Same time with an impressive array of programmable scientific functions. Have confidence that every time you turn on your calculator you make, results in dependable, worry-free performance and accurate results. Power Source(s): Battery; Display Notation: Engineering; Numeric; Number of Display Digits: N/A; Display Characters x Display Lines: 12 x 2.
7. HP 50g Graphing Calculator
- New display upgrade–the new HP 50g display features a 30% increase in usable space over the HP 49g+
- New powerful SD card slot allows you to format your card right in the calculator and expand memory
- Massive 2.5 MB total memory–512 KB RAM plus 2 MB flash ROM for performing future upgrades**
- New larger equation library and 2300+ built-in functions–ideal for both professionals and students
- The choice of efficient RPN, Textbook or Algebraic data entry
The new HP 50g Graphing Calculator provides the best in power, flexibility and connectivity for math, science and engineering professionals and college students. It now features a more capable SD card slot, 2.5 MB total memory, new RS232 and USB connectivity and a built-in intelligent editor that gives you more capability than ever before.
The new HP 50g Graphing Calculator provides optimum power, flexibility and connectivity for math, science, and engineering professionals, as well as college students. Featuring a more capable SD card slot, 2.5 MB total memory (512 KB, 2 MB Flash ROM), RS232 and USB connectivity, and a built-in intelligent editor,
A large, high-contrast display clearly shows every important part of a formula, calculation, or graph.
The 50g boasts expansive memory, thanks to an SD card slot. View larger.
this system gives you more capabilities than ever before. Compact, portable, and simple to operate, the 50g features a 30 percent increase in usable space over the HP 49g, and handles complex computations with ease.
Powerful, Innovative Design For Fast, Accurate Computation
The 50g features easy-to-use, powerful tools that students and professionals can rely on for years of performance, including built-in graphing functions, constants, and applications. This calculator also offers built-in lessons and step-by-step problem solving examples to help illustrate abstract concepts. Choose between efficient RPN (Reverse Polish Notation), Textbook, or Algebraic data entry and rest assured that expansive memory (with SD card slot) means the 50g can handle even the most complex calculations. Graphing features include 2-D function, polar, and parametric plot, as well as 3-D, differential equation, and bar plot.
The 50g’s large, high-contrast display with adjustable font type and size clearly shows every important part of a formula, calculation, or graph so you’ll be able to clearly read and analyze your results. In addition, you can isolate and evaluate sub-expressions using the intelligent editor, while also cutting, pasting and copying objects as needed. Finally, the large equation library and over 2,300 built-in functions make this calculator ideal for both professionals and students.
What’s in the Box
50G graphing calculator, batteries, user’s manual, CD (connectivity software and advanced user’s guide), USB cable, and premium pouch.
8. Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE Color Graphing Calculator, Radical Red
Familiar TI-84 Plus functionality in a sleek new design that features a crisp color screen. Visualize concepts clearly and make faster, stronger connections between equations, data, and graphs in full color.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hp 48 Graphing Calculator Manual for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!