Finding your suitable readers for laptop hard drive ide is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for laptop hard drive ide including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
865 reviews analysed
1. Unitek USB 3.0 to IDE & SATA Converter External Hard Drive Adapter Kit for Universal 2.5/3.5 HDD/SSD Hard Drive Disk, One Touch Backup Function and Restore Software, Included 12V/2A Power Adapter
- Support 2.5 “/3.5” SATA HDD and SSD
- 2.5 “/3.5” IDE HDD
- DVD-ROM, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD + RW Optical Drive. Dual-Head IDE Connector (40pin and 44pin) plus one SATA II Connector.
- Allow to operate three HDDs Simultaneously. Data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
- Included 12V 2A power cable is for providing stable electricity supply. 4PIN Power Cable is designed for 3.5’’ IDE drive.
- Plug and play
- Hot Swap
- One Touch Backup function
- On/Off Switch for HDD protection. LED light shows power and activity status.
- What we offer: USB 3.0 to IDE+SATA Adapter, USB 3.0 Cable, 4PIN Power Cable, Power Adapter, OTB Software CD, 24h customer email support.
2. Sabrent USB 3.0 to SATA External Hard Drive Lay-Flat Docking Station for 2.5 or 3.5in HDD, SSD [Support UASP] (EC-DFLT)
- Supports all 2.5 and 3.5-inch SATA drives
- Connects via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0).
- UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) support for even faster performance. UASP requires UASP capable host system.
- Serial ATA bus up to 6Gbps Signal bandwidth for fast storage backups
- This Docking station comes with a free download of Acronis True Image for Sabrent software for easy cloning.
The Sabrent EC-DFLT SATA Lay-Flat Docking Station supports the direct insertion of Desktop 2.5″/3.5″ SATA Hard Drives. It is a caseless solution that makes swapping hard drives easier than ever before. Plus, now you can take advantage of the lightening speed of USB 3.0 to quickly transfer files up to 5 Gbps!
3. WEme USB 3.0 to SATA/IDE Adapter with Universal 2.5"/3.5" Hard Drive Disk Converter for HDD/SSD & IDE HDD, Support 6TB and One-Touch Backup, Include 12V 2A Power Adapter + USB 3.0 Cable for Laptop
- Connect your SATA / IDE device to your computer as an additional external hard drive via USB 3.0. Compatible with 2.5″/3.5″ IDE/SATA hard drives and IDE/SATA CD/DVD drives. Compatible read up to three hard drives simultaneously!
- One Touch Backup (OTB) function. On/Off Switch for HDD protection. Hot- swappable with Super-Speed USB 3.0 interface. Plug and play without rebooting
- Plug and Play, no driver needed, if your computer is pop up that driver install needed when connecting, that means computer OS lacks of ” USB mass storage drive”, please ensure your device have install ”USB mass storage drive” before using
- Support 2 IDE and 1 SATA hard drives connecting simultaneously! Compatible with two IDE hard drives simultaneously, If not, Please set the 3.5” IDE to be the slave drive based on the instruction on the hard drive
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 enables data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, downwards compatible with USB 2.0(high-speed 480 Mbps) / USB 1.1(full-speed 12 Mbps) standards. The actual transmission speed subjects to the setting of the device connected
WEme USB 3.0 to SATA/IDE hard drive converter is a perfect solution for data transfer and backup in the 2.5″/3.5″ hard drive. This item lets you swap hard drives easier than ever before as it ensures stable external connection between any 2.5″ or 3.5″ SATA Hard Drive. Using its USB 3.0 Interface, you can connect any 2.5″ or 3.5″ SATA/IDE drive to your Ultrabook Notebook Mac or PC, and experience blistering file transfers as fast as 5Gbps speed.
– Compatible with USB 3.0 computer systems such as Mac & MacBook & Lenovo & Dell Optiplex & Asus & Samsung ect
– Supported Drives: 2.5″/3.5″ SATA HDD/SSD, 2.5″/3.5″ IDE HDD, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD+RW, DVD-RW. Supports up to 10 TB drives
– Supports most models of CD/DVD-ROM/RM drives comprising of an IDE or SATA interface on the market
– On/Off Switch for HDD protection, you can be switched off when not in using
– Dual-Head IDE Connector (40pin and 44pin) plus one SATA II Connector
– One-click backup feature to effectively secure precious data
– Support 2 IDE hard drives and 1 SATA hard drive connecting simultaneously. Compatible with three hard drives simultaneously!
Compatible Operating Systems:
Windows XP /Vista/7/ 8 /8.1 (32/64-bit), Win 10, Mac OS 10.10 or higher
1. OTB (One Touch Backup) function isn’t applicable for Mac OS, only be used on usb connection under Windows system.
2. When connecting to a 3.5-inch HDD/SDD, please power the product with the provided AC adapter to ensure the stable operation.
3. Some components inside this hard drive may be broken along with the aging problem, this may lead to automatically disconnected when transferring large files.
– 1 x USB 3.0 to SATA/IDE Adapter
– 1 x USB 3.0 Cable
– 1 x 4PIN Power Cable
– 1 x Power Adapter
– 1 x CD Driver
4. Sabrent USB 3.0 to SSD/SATA/IDE 2.5/3.5/5.25-INCH Hard Drive Converter with UL Power Supply & LED Activity Lights [10TB Support] (USB-DS12)
The USB 3.0 to SATA/IDE Hard Drive adapter enables you to transfer files up to 5 Gbps! Connect any 2.5″ and 3.5″ SATA/IDE hard drives and 5.25″ SATA/IDE CD/DVD-RW drives. Power switch to easily connect and disconnect your hard drive.This Adapter is a perfect solution for data transfers or data backup!
• Supports 2.5″ and 3.5″ SATA/IDE hard drives
• Supports 5.25″ SATA/IDE CD/DVD-RW drives
• Super-Speed USB 3.0 interface
• Plug & Play, Hot-Swappable
• LED indicator light
• Mac OS
• USB 3.0 to SATA/IDE adapter
• Power Adapter
• Power Cord
• User Manual
5. 2.5 Inch IDE to SATA Adapter,44 pin IDE HDD Laptop Hard Drive Female to 7+15 pin Male SATA Adapter,Convert Laptop IDE Hard Drive to SATA Port.
- 22 Pin male SATA connector and 44-Pin standard female IDE connector
- IDE to SATA Adapter. The 44-Pin IDE 2.5″ HDD to SATA Adapter can allow you use your laptop 2.5″ IDE hard disk as SATA disk. You can use your 2.5″ IDE hard disk in the laptop or desktop which have SATA connector.
- Adapter is good for up grading an old computer with 2.5 inch IDE HDD to a new 2.5 inch SATA HDD.
- Great for computers that use 44 pin IDE connector and require an upgrade to new SATA 2.5 Inch Drives.
- Dimensions: 2.72″ x 0.55″ x 0.69″.Lightweight and easy to carry.
Brand new Size:2.72″ x 0.55″x 0.69″ inches Professional design & No driver is needed, easy to use Mini board design & no space wasted. The 44-Pin IDE 2.5″inches HDD to SATA Adapter can allows you use your laptop 2.5″inch IDE hard disk as SATA disk.
You can use your 2.5″inches IDE hard disk in the laptop or desktop which have SATA connector.
Supports Microsoft Windows 98/NT/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista, DOS, Mac, Linux
Package Includes: 1 x 2.5″inches IDE Female to 7+15Pin SATA Male Adapter
6. Hitachi 160GB 5400RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 2.5" Laptop Hard Drive (For DELL, ASUS, IBM, Lenovo, HP, Compaq, Toshiba, Sony Notebook)- w/1 Year Warranty
Hitachi 160GB 5400RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 2.5″ Laptop Hard Drive (For DELL, ASUS, IBM, Lenovo, HP, Compaq, Toshiba, Sony Notebook)- w/1 Year Warranty
7. Inateck USB 3.0 to IDE/SATA External Hard Drive Reader Fit for Universal 2.5/3.5 HDD/SSD Hard Drive Disk, IDE to USB Adapter with 12V/2A Power Supply and USB 3.0 Cable, UA2001
- 【External hard Drive Reader】: support 2.5/3.5 SATA HDD and SSD, 2.5 /3.5 IDE HDD, SATA DVD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW Optical Drive, dual-head IDE connector Plus one SATA II connector.
- 【Widely Compatibility】: This USB 3.0 to IDE and SATA adapter allow to operate 3 HDDs simultaneously, It is compatible with 2. 5″/3. 5″ Ide/SATA hard drives and 5. 25″ Sata CD/DVD drives.
- 【High speed transfer】: data transfer up to 5Gbps.Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
- 【Support system】: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10(32bit and 64bit)
- Mac OS 10. X (OTB mode isn’t applicable for W8 and Mac)
- 【Additional function】: plug and play
- hot swap
- on/off switch for HDD protection. Led light shows power and activity status.
- 【Packing content】: 1 x USB 3.0 to IDE/ SATA adapter, 1 x USB 3.0 cable – 1 x 4pin power cable – 1 x Power adapter – 1 x OTB Softwar CD, 1x User Manual
8. AGPtek SATA/PATA/IDE Drive to USB 2.0 Adapter Converter Cable for Hard Drive Disk HDD 2.5" 3.5" with External AC Power Adapter
- ◆ USB 2.0 to 2.5″ 3.5″ IDE SATA HDD Hard Drive Converter Adapter Cable + AC Power Adapter, Supports SATA Hard Disk / ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM (based on ATAPI spec.) External power adapter included, for power up the 5V/12V IDE/ATAPI devices usage.
- ◆Use your 2.5″ / 3.5″ IDE hard drive or SATA hard disc as an external hard drive. Connect your ide to usb adapter to your computer through a USB port. 480 MB/s high speed transfer rate (USB 2.0 specification), limit depend on the IDE device/SATA device and the driver.
- ◆ Connect to the IDE device using USB interface and SATA device too. USB 2.0 standard, 480M bps full speed.
- ◆ AGPtEK sata to usb adapter can be easily connected to the IDE device / SATA device and make the hard disk device more portable.
- ◆ This usb sata ide adapter is easy to use and plug & play, no drivers needed.
9. 500GB Toshiba 2.5-inch SATA laptop hard drive (5400rpm, 8MB cache) MQ01ABD050
<br><h3>Model</h3><strong>Brand: </strong>TOSHIBA<br><strong>Model: </strong>MQ01ABD050<br><strong>Packaging: </strong>Bare Drive<br><br><h3>Performance</h3><strong>Interface: </strong>SATA 3.0Gb/s<br><strong>Capacity: </strong>500GB<br><strong>Cache: </strong>8MB<br><strong>Average Seek Time: </strong>12ms<br><strong>Average Latency: </strong>5.55ms<br><strong>RPM: </strong>5400 RPM<br><br><h3>Physical Spec</h3><strong>Form Factor: </strong>2.5"<br><strong>Height (maximum): </strong>9.5mm<br><strong>Width (maximum): </strong>69.85mm<br><strong>Length (maximum): </strong>100mm<br><br><h3>Features</h3><strong>Features: </strong>5,400 RPM Rotational Speed Advanced Format 512e Eco-conscious Design MTTF of 600,000 Hours<br>
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laptop Hard Drive Ide for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!