We spent many hours on research to finding office professional 64 bit, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best office professional 64 bit, you should not miss this article. office professional 64 bit coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 office professional 64 bit by our suggestions
668 reviews analysed
1. Windows 10 Professional 64 bit OEM DVD + Windows 10 repair recover restore DVD + 2019 Drivers + Password Recovery + Registry Cleaner + Open Office 2019 and Clonzilla Cloning Suite. 7 in 1 Bundle
- Windows 10 Professional 64 bit DVD software bundle. This 7-1 bundle includes: OEM Windows 10 Professional 64 bit DVD software, Windows 10 Professional 32/64 repair, recovery, restore DVD that repairs boot manger & blue or black screen of death, Open Office 2019, Windows registry cleaner, Windows password recovery , 2019 Drivers & Clonzilla, a hard drive cloning suite
2. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro | Download
- Windows 10 gives you the best experience for starting fast and getting things done
- Windows Hello is the password-free sign-in that gives you the fastest, most secure way to unlock your Windows devices
- Windows 10 delivers comprehensive protection – including antivirus, firewall, internet protections, and more
- BitLocker data encryption and protection help keep your information safe
- Hyper-V functionality lets you create virtual machines, while Remote Desktop allows you to log in from a different computer
Windows 10 Pro includes all the features of Windows 10 Home, plus business functionality for encryption, remote log-in, creating virtual machines, and more. With Windows 10 Pro, you’ll always have the latest features and security. Experience faster start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
3. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro | USB Flash Drive
- Windows 10 gives you the best experience for starting fast and getting things done
- Windows hello is the password-free sign-in that gives you the fastest, most secure way to unlock your Windows devices
- Windows 10 delivers comprehensive protection – including antivirus, firewall, Internet protection, and more
- Bitlocker data encryption and protection help keep your information safe
- Hyper-v functionality lets you create virtual machines, while remote desktop allows you to log in from a different computer
Windows Ink lets you draw on pictures and videos in the Photos app to make them your own. With Windows Ink, you can draw on a 2D or 3D map in the Maps app and make it yours by creating routes with turn-by-turn directions, measuring the distance between any two points, adding notes, and marking places to visit.
With Groove, you can upload music from your PC to OneDrive to play your own tunes and make a playlist once for all your devices.
With the Movies & TV app, you can explore immersive 360° video content from partners like GoPro, Baobab Studios, SLIVER.tv, LIFE VR, and NextVR.
The mini view feature lets you keep an ever-present small window on top of what you’re doing. This means you can do things like binge watch your favorite show, carry on a Skype conversation or control your music, regardless of what else you’re working on.
You can now lower the amount of blue light emitted from your PC at night with Night light.
The Creators Update enables immersive experiences that blur the lines between the physical and digital worlds. It enables developers to create exciting Windows Mixed Reality apps and experiences with Windows Mixed Reality dev kits.
The Windows Defender Security Center offers a single dashboard display, so you can control your security options from one place—everything from anti-virus, network, and firewall protection; to assessing your device performance and health; to security controls for your apps and browser; and to family safety options. For enterprise customers using the Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) service, the centralized portal first delivered in the Anniversary Update called the Windows Security Center will link to Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection, via the Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph, to allow IT administrators to easily follow an attack across endpoints and email in a seamless and integrated way.
Windows Hello can use any paired iPhone, Android, or Windows Phone to detect when you step away from your PC or tablet, automatically locking it behind you for an extra measure of security and privacy. This feature works with smartphones, fitness bands, or any device that’s paired to your PC or tablet.
Windows Defender ATP
New actions and insights have been added in Windows Defender ATP to investigate and respond to network attacks, including sensors in memory, enriched intelligence, and new remediation actions.
Microsoft’s privacy dashboard will let you see and manage your activity data across multiple services, as well as changes to how Windows 10 privacy settings will be designed and featured for customers.
New Setup Experience
The Creators Update introduces a new setup experience for you to choose the settings that are right for you, simplifies Diagnostic data collection from three levels to two (Basic and Full), and further reduces the data collected at the Basic level.
Skype for Windows 10
Skype was built for Windows 10 and includes exclusive features such as mini view, SMS relay for Windows Phone, and Skype Translator for calls to mobile phones and landlines. It is easy to use with keyboard shortcuts, conversation search, and a redesigned group video calling view that brings everyone even closer together. Be more productive on your PC and collaborate over Skype – share screens, photos, videos, documents, and files (up to 300MB). Say “hello” with an instant message, voice or video call, all for free, no matter what device you use Skype on.
Windows 10 Pro Features
After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8’s Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it’s not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
Xbox on Windows 10
Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
4. Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit OEM DVD – English – Windows 10 Pro 64bit OEM
Windows 10 Pro English OEM Version 64Bit
Windows 10 is so easy to use, you’ll feel like an expert. The Start menu is back in an expanded form, plus we’ll bring over your pinned apps and favorites so they’re ready and waiting for you. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have. The Windows Insider Program is a global community of fans who love Windows and want to help make it better. Insiders see the operating system in its earliest stages, and play a role in shaping it. Their feedback has contributed to the best Windows ever. Windows 10 comes with MS Edge, an all-new browser that’s built to give you a better web experience. Write or type notes directly on web pages and share them with others, read online articles free of distraction and save your favourite reads for later access. And with Cortana3 enabled, you get instant access to key actions – like making reservations or reading reviews – without leaving the page that you’re on. Easily snap up to four apps in place and see all open tasks in a single view. You can even create virtual desktops when you need more space or want to group things by project. Introducing the new Windows Store, a unified shopping experience across every Windows 10 device.
5. Windows 10 Professional 64 bit OEM – DVD – Windows 10 Pro
6. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade [PC Online code]
- Upgrade Windows 10 Home Device to Windows 10 Pro (Check System Requirements) download is limited to one device
- With Windows 10 Pro, you get comprehensive security, business-class tools, flexible management, the freedom to choose your own hardware, PLUS all the productivity features and tools of Windows 10 Home. It’s designed for how you work today – and it’s ready for how you’ll work tomorrow
- More built-in protections including, BitLocker(*3), advanced encryption configuration options, and data loss prevention(*1)
- Access all your files, folders and apps from virtually anywhere on any device with remote desktop(*2)
- Choose deferred updates so you can decide when and how to update your devices
- Save users time and increase their productivity, while setting policies, managing compliance, and monitoring threats, all in the cloud. Mobile device management (MDM) capabilities are available as part of Azure Active Directory (AAD)(*4)
Upgrade your PC from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Required processor: 1 GHz or faster compatible processor
- Required memory: 1GB RAM for 32-bit; 2GB for 64-bit
- Required hard disk space: Up to 20GB available hard disk space
- Required video card: 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
- Windows Information Protection requires either MDM or System Center Configuration Manager to manage settings.
- Sold separately. Remote Desktop app is available for Windows, iOS, Android and Mac, the machine you want to access needs to be on.
- Requires TPM 1.2 or greater for TPM based key protection.
- Subscriptions sold separately for Microsoft Azure, Office 365, and other Microsoft services.
7. Windows 8.1 Professional 64-Bit Pro OEM Full Version DVD and COA License
- Full Version Installation with DVD Media – For 1 Full installation on 1 PC or Laptop
- Works with All manufacturers and brands – Also works with Custom Built Computers
- Includes Hologram OEM Installation DVD Media + Genuine Certificate of Authenticity (COA) Label
- Enclosed COA License Sticker contains Product Key / Activation Code
- Packaged in OEM Microsoft flat mail sleeve (not retail box)
Use of this OEM System Builder Channel software is subject to the terms of the Microsoft OEM System Builder License. This software is intended for pre-installation on a new personal computer for resale. This OEM System Builder Channel software requires the assembler to provide end user support for the Windows software and cannot be transferred to another computer once it is installed. To acquire Windows software with support provided by Microsoft please see our full package “Retail” product offerings. Looking for your product key? The product key is a 25-digit string with a hyphen between each 5 digits. It will say “Product Key” before 25 digits or have an image of a key next to 10 digits with the remaining 15 on the next line below. The Product Key is generally located in the lower left corner of the DVD case, on the disc itself, or on a leaflet in the packaging you received.
8. Windows 7 Professional SP1 64bit (OEM) System Builder DVD 1 Pack [Old Version]
- Make the things you do every day easier with improved desktop navigation.
- Make your web experience faster, easier and safer than ever with Internet Explorer 8.
- Run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode.
- This OEM Windows product IS NOT an upgrade product. This Windows product does not come with Microsoft support and requires a clean install.
- Easily create a home network and connect your PCs to a printer with HomeGroup.
With Windows 7 Professional, fewer walls stand between you and your success. You can run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode and recover data easily with automatic backups to your home or business network. You can also connect to company networks effortlessly and more securely with Domain Join. With all the exciting entertainment features of Windows Home Premium, it’s a great choice for home and for business. Need to use multiple languages on your PC or help protect your data with enhanced BitLocker security? Get Windows 7 Ultimate.
More work, more play, and more of everything in between. Click to enlarge.
Manage lots of open programs, documents, and browser windows easily with thumbnail and full-screen previews of open windows. Click to enlarge.
With Snap you can arrange two windows side-by-side just by dragging them to opposite sides of your screen. Click to enlarge.
Open files you use regularly in just two clicks with Jump Lists on the improved taskbar.
Everything you need for work and home
Simplifies everyday tasks
- Improved desktop navigation features like Snap, Peek and Shake, make it easier to manage all of your open windows.
- Creating a home network has never been easier. You can even share files and printers with all the PCs with Windows 7 on the network.
- Find virtually anything on your PC – from documents to songs to email – just by typing a word or two with Windows Search.
Works the way you want
- Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker.
- Takes full advantage of the power and multi-tasking capabilities of the latest 64-bit PCs.
Makes new things possible
- Watch, pause, rewind and record TV with Windows Media Center.
- Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.
Simplifies Everyday Tasks
Simple to use
Manage lots of open programs, documents, and browser windows easily with thumbnail and full-screen previews of open windows.
Open files and get around your PC faster with the improved taskbar. You can easily pin programs you use often to the taskbar and launch them in just one click.
Windows 7 lets you peek behind open windows to get a quick look at your desktop. Click to enlarge.
Instantly locate and open virtually any file on your PC right from the Start menu with Windows Search. Click to enlarge.
Turn your PC into a TV with Windows Media Center, and enjoy your favorite videos and music with Windows Media Player. Click to enlarge.
Open files you use regularly in just two clicks with Jump Lists on the improved taskbar.
Windows 7 has simple new ways to manage open windows. For example, with Snap you can arrange two windows side-by-side just by dragging them to opposite sides of your screen.
Peek and Shake
Windows 7 lets you peek behind open windows to get a quick look at your desktop.
Instantly locate and open virtually any file on your PC, from documents to emails to songs, right from the Start menu, with Windows Search.
Easy to connect
Setting up wireless connections is easier with consistent, one-click connections to available networks. Click to enlarge.
Enjoy the photos, music, and videos on your home PC when you’re away from home with remote media streaming. Click to enlarge.
Manage Backup and Restore and other features through Action Center. Click to enlarge.
Search, organize, and edit files across a network in the same way you would a single folder.Click to enlarge.
With Windows 7, setting up wireless connections is easier with consistent, one-click connections to available networks, whether those networks are based on Wi-Fi, mobile broadband, dial-up, or corporate VPN.
Connect Windows 7 PCs on a home network in just four clicks and easily get to the photos, music, and files on each one–even share printers–with HomeGroup.
Easy to browse the web
Internet Explorer 8
Visual search helps you quickly find the information you want by adding visual cues and previews to search results from top search providers including Live Search, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Amazon, and others.
Internet Explorer 8
Use Web slices to conveniently keep up with changes on frequently updated websites, like eBay auctions or traffic sites, directly from the IE8 toolbar.
Easy to communicate and share
Windows Live Photo Gallery
Windows Live Photo Gallery makes share your photos to your favorite photo site easy.
Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Mail makes managing multiple email accounts easy.
Windows Live Family Safety
Keep your child safe by managing what sites they can visit and who they can send/receive emails and im communications from.
Note: Windows Live components need to be downloaded separately.
Works The Way You Want
Faster and More Reliable
Resume from sleep
We designed Windows 7 to help PCs sleep and resume from sleep more quickly by improving the way Windows 7 manages drivers, programs, and power.
Faster and more reliable
We reduced the amount of memory your PC needs for open windows and to execute commands to help it be more responsive to commands.
Fewer clicks and less interruptions
Makes New Things Possible
Media on your terms
Windows Media Center
Turn your PC into a TV with Windows Media Center.
Windows Media Center
Watch shows for free when and where you want with Internet TV.
DirectX 11 technology delivers breathtaking game graphics so real, it’s unreal.
New ways to engage
Windows Touch makes PCs with touch screens easier and more intuitive to use.
Media on your terms
Windows Media Player
More and more consumer electronics, from TVs to digital photo frames, can be connected to home networks. With Play To in Windows 7, you’ll be able to easily send music, photos, videos from your PC to a networked device throughout your home.
You can enjoy the photos, music, and videos on your home PC when you’re away from home with remote media streaming.
Location Aware Printing
Windows 7 will automatically pick the right printer for you when you move from home to work networks.
Work anywhere with less effort.
- Get connected in three clicks wherever there’s a wireless network connection.
- Keep documents on your PC and on network servers in sync automatically.
- Your PC will automatically use the printer you prefer for whatever network you’re on.
- Simplify making presentations special settings that keep your PC from sleeping and turn off messages, notifications, and screen savers.
- Instantly locate virtually any file, email, or document on your PC just by typing a word or two.
- Get around your PC faster with the improved taskbar.
- Open programs you use regularly in one click and files you use regularly in just two.
- Manage lots of open programs, documents, and browser windows easily with thumbnail and full-screen previews of open windows.
- Manage multiple email accounts, including Hotmail, Gmail, AOL, and Yahoo! Mail Plus, all in one place with one simple program.
- Get to the files, photos, and music on any PC with Windows 7 in the house from any other.
- Print to any printer in the house from any PC with Windows 7 in the house.
Safeguard your hard work.
- Advanced Backup and Restore makes it easier to keep your work safely backed up to external or network drives and accessible if you need it.
- File encryption helps keep proprietary and confidential information on a PC secure if it is lost or stolen.
- Preserve your investment in programs designed for Windows XP with Windows XP Mode.
- Windows Internet Explorer 8 helps keep your PC safer from malware and you safer from fraudulent websites designed to fool you into divulging private information.
- Easily add your PC to a secured, managed, network with domain join capabilities.
- Group policy controls help administrators more easily and effectively manage the security and configuration of multiple PCs.
Choose the Windows 7 Edition That Is Best For You
|Make the things you do every day easier with improved desktop navigation.||
|Start programs faster and more easily, and quickly find the documents you use most often.||
|Make your web experience faster, easier and safer than ever with Internet Explorer 8.||
|Watch, pause, rewind, and record TV on your PC.||
|Easily create a home network and connect your PCs to a printer with HomeGroup.||
|Run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode.|
|Connect to company networks easily and more securely with Domain Join.|
|In addition to full-system Backup and Restore found in all editions, you can back up to a home or business network.|
|Help protect data on your PC and portable storage devices against loss or theft with BitLocker.|
|Work in the language of your choice and switch between any of 35 languages.|
From the Manufacturer
Use of this OEM System Builder Channel software is subject to the terms of the Microsoft OEM System Builder License. This software is intended for pre-installation on a new personal computer for resale. This OEM System Builder Channel software requires the assembler to provide end user support for the Windows software and cannot be transferred to another computer once it is installed. To acquire Windows software with support provided by Microsoft please see our full package “Retail” product offerings.
9. Interactive Office Professional 2019 Download Key 1PC
- You will receive a card and follow the instructions to activate the software. Office 2016 Pro Plus Full license！
- Includes Word, Excel,Poerpoint, outlook,skype for business, one drive, publisher！
- installation online https://setup.office.com！
- The official website download is very fast and efficient.
- Compared with the traditional CD-ROM version, it is more convenient to carry.
Digital Delivery, No CD/DVD/USB will be sent only key and download willbe seny by email..
This product does not contain any CD-ROM
Customers who wish to obtain the CD-ROM version, please do not place an order.
the activation can be completed in only 5 minutes.
You will get:
Official Activation card x 1
Used to download genuine Office Professional Plus 2019.
Office Professional Plus 2019 includes
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote
10. Windows 8.1 Professional OEM 64-Bit DVD | English | Full Product | Windows 8.1 Pro
- Full Version Installation with DVD Media – For 1 Full installation on 1 PC or Laptop.
- Package contains: Activation key, DVD-disc with Windows 8.1 Professional 64-bit installer and installation manual.
- Money Back Guarantee.
- Our products are Fulfilled by Amazon. The Fastest delivery and perfect service.
Windows 8.1 Professional OEM 64-Bit DVD | English | Full Product | Windows 8.1 Pro
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Office Professional 64 Bit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!