599 reviews analysed
1. FilterQueen Majestic Cellulose Pre-Filter Cones, 12 Pack
2. Miele Genuine C1 Olympus Replacement Hose 7736191 does Not Include Handle
Miele Genuine C1 Olympus Replacement Hose Does NOT Include Handle
3. Miele Vacuum Cleaner Miele Classic C1 Suction Hose – 07736191 Pipe Grey 1.6m
- Genuine replacement suction hose for your Miele vacuum cleaner.
- THIS IS A GENUINE MIELE PRODUCT.
- Please be aware that all electrical items, eg pumps, are European voltage 220-240v not US voltage. Please email us with your model number, and any serial numbers, to confirm this part will fit your appliance.
- Manufacturer’s Code – 7736190
This is a standard genuine Miele non-electric hose fitting the S2, S2000 series and C1 classic vacuums including the Olympus. This does not fit the C1 compact vacuum. If you are not sure please contact to ask. You will need your model number or a picture.
4. Filter Queen Medipure Filters 6 Month Supply
Complete 6-Month Filter Pack This package comes with all the filters you need for your Filter Queen Majestic for six months. The new Cellupure filter are more efficient at catpuring the fine dust particles.Includes six Cellupure Pre-Filters (replace once per month), one MEDIpure Filter (replace once every six months), and one flat Disc Filter (replace once every six months).
5. First4Spares 1.7 Flexible Suction Hose Pipe for Miele Canister Vacuum Cleaners 1-1/2" 38mm
- First4Spares 1.7 Flexible Suction Hose Pipe For Miele Canister Vacuum Cleaners 1-1/2″ 38mm
- Superior quality flexible 1.7m suction hose pipe. This grey hose has been designed to be stylish but also matches the colour scheme of your canister vacuum cleaner
- Diameter of hose – 1-1/2″ 38mm
- Fits the following models – S2000 Series, S2110, S2120, S2130, S2180, S2111, S2121, S2131, S2181
- This is a brand new replacement part designed to fit the above mentioned models, manufacturers names & part numbers are used for reference purpose only
First4Spares 1.7 Flexible Suction Hose Pipe For Miele Canister Vacuum Cleaners 1-1/2″ 38mm
6. Miele SES125 Vacuum Cleaner Deluxe Electric Hose
Hoses- Electric SES125 Miele S558 & S658 only. Deluxe Electric Hose- A required component for the use of all electric powerbrushes.
7. First4Spares Vacuum Cleaner Brushroll Brushbar for Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away NV501
- ✅First4Spares compatible brushroll for your Shark NV501 DOES NOT FIT NV600 SERIES.Please check your brushroll and correct model for this part. There are a number of different models in the Shark Rotator line, this is made for the Rotator Professional Lift Away.
- ✅HIGH QUALITY- Replaces your existing vacuum cleaner’s worn out brush. Get back to running your toes through clean carpet once again!
- ✅ HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE- You shouldn’t worry about if your carpet is really clean when you and your loved ones are walking on it. A new roller brush will dig deeper into your carpet, lifting away more dirt and muck than you thought possible.
- ✅ SAVE MONEY by using a new roller brush! If your vacuum isn’t cleaning your carpet completely, you have to vacuum more often, at the expense of time and your electric bill!
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL so you can get back to cleaning as soon as possible! Simply remove your old roller brush and install the new one. With a simple toolkit and a few minutes, you can restore life to your vacuum.
First4Spares Vacuum Cleaner Brushroll Brushbar For Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away NV501
8. EnviroCare Replacement Filters Designed to Fit Filter Queen Vacuums 12 Pack
9. Shark Vacuum Extension Wand – 214FFJ480 – Works with Model NV480, NV481, NV482
Wand connects the handle of the vacuum to the nozzle.
10. prosocool New 1-1/2" Replacement Lower Duct Hose for Shark Rotator Vacuum Cleaner Motorized Lower Floor Nozzle Hose NV341, NV470, NV472, NV500, NV500CO, NV500GD, NV501, NV552, UV560
Fits Shark Models: NV341, NV470, NV472, NV500, NV500CO, NV500GD, NV501, NV552, UV560
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Princess Vacuum Replacement Hose for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!