Nowadays, there are so many products of therapy cooling system in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for therapy cooling system in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings therapy cooling system which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
921 reviews analysed
1. Aqua Therapy-Large Back Pad pad only
- LARGE BACK PAD FOR ARS OR AIS SYSTEMS: The Back Pad attachment works AIS or ARS Water Therapy Systems. Flowing water is recognized for its healing benefits. Water therapy systems lessen pain, and can improve blood flow to speeding up healing to injured areas.
- COLD WATER THERAPY MACHINES HELP PAIN AND RECOVERY: Cold therapy units provide cooling relief to trouble areas to help reduce swelling. They can provide pain relief for more chronic conditions, sports injuries, and surgery recovery.
- HOW A HOT AND COLD THERAPY SYSTEM IS USED: Hot and cold water is then circulated through the pads, give your body complete hot or cold coverage. The cryo-cool system circulates cold water for about 5 hours
- while the heating system revs up in less than 10 minutes and can give you the desired heat level for as long as you need it.
- CIRCULATING ICE WATER THERAPY HAS BENEFITS: Ice cold water is invigorating to your body and can help get your body game-ready in less time. Encourage your body to heal itself and prevent muscle and joint discomfort after injuries.
- HELP INJURIES, PAIN, SORENESS, AND SWELLING: Injuries are a part of life. Cold water therapy can help get you through this tough time by helping to manage your pain and reduce discomfort or edema caused by traumatic injuries or post-operative pain.
The Water Therapy Back Pad is an excellent attachment option for treatment with the Aqua Relief or Arctic Ice Systems. The back pad is rectangular, measures 22” x 12.5 “ and comes with a velcro strap, measuring 3” x 48”, for fastening around the waist. This listing is for the Back Pad as an accessory item, and does not include the ARS or AIS system. There may be times when you need professional quality treatment to help with injuries or chronic issues, but you would love to be able to get it the comfort and convenience of your own home and on your own time schedule. The ARS and AIS therapy machines are hospital grade equipment, so you can receive the very best care whenever and wherever you need it. Both systems gives your body localized support to get straight to the problem with hot or cold water is circulated around the injured body part. The cryo-cool system circulates cold water for about 5 hours; while the heating system revs up in less than 10 minutes and can give you the desired heat level for as long as you need it. The circulating ice water therapy settings can cool and soothe inflamed areas for up to 8 hours and allow you to freely move your joints, unlike unsecured ice packs that can frustratingly change position and fall off with any movement you make. Hot water therapy settings heat up in less than 10 minutes but will not go above safe heat temperatures in order to lessen the chances of damage to your skin. Hi/low settings, a 60-minute timer, continuous mode, and auto shutoff help you to take control of your own treatment. The unit has a reliable and easy to use latch for quiet, leak free operation and insulated hoses (52” in length) to minimize condensation.
2. Aircast Cryo/Cuff Systems, Complete System, Knee
3. Reusable Ice Pack for Knee – Cold Therapy Compression Wrap with Air Pump for Pain Relief – Long Cooling Retention Gel Pack – Inflatable Knee Brace for Sprains, Swelling & Sports Injuries (Black)
- UNMATCHED COLD RETENTION: Unlike other knee compression ice packs that barely manage to stay cold for 30 minutes, ours remains nice and cooler longer thanks to the high-quality temperature resistant material. Enjoy soothing relief for effective knee pain management.
- EXPERIENCE QUICKER RELIEF: This is one of the few knee ice packs that come with a compression pump. Simply squeeze the removable ball pump to inflate the cool gel pack and give you a combination of compression and cold therapy for faster relief.
- DESIGNED FOR GREAT COVERAGE: Carefully crafted for targeted compression to the entire affected area, this is the best reusable cold pack for swelling and knee pain relief. Apply our inflatable knee brace to effectively manage strains, sprains, and sports injuries to the knee.
- STAYS IN PLACE: This knee therapy gel pack is fitted with high-quality Velcro that allows you to comfortably move around as it treats you to noticeable pain relief. The one-size-fits-all design of the cold compress pack accommodates most body sizes, with the flexible gel perfectly contouring to the affected area even when cold.
- ENJOY SUPERIOR DURABILITY: The Pain Soother is all about providing a premium solution to managing knee injuries. Made with the highest quality materials, these refreezable ice cold compress packs greatly reduce the risk of gel leakage and can be used countless times without a drop in performance.
4. The Coldest Ice Pack Large Flexible Gel Ice Pack and Wrap with Elastic Straps Specific for Cold Therapy – Ice Pack for Back Leg Sprains, Muscle Pain, Flexi Bruises, Injuries – 11" x 14" (Black)
- COLD THERAPY- Specially built for faster recovery, soreness, injuries, sprains
- INJURIES – Aids in recovery in back aches, pains, soreness
- PERFECT – For back, ankles, calf, thigh, chest, quad injuries, pulls, sprains
- REUSABLE – Freeze it for 2 hours. Apply for 20 minutes max
- MEDICAL – FDA Device registered, For Athletes, High Performers, Sports, Adults, Kids
5. Ossur Cold Rush Cold Therapy Pad (Knee)
- COMFORTABLE: Patient can utilize the pad under post-operative bracing systems
- SECURE: Ossur Cold Rush Therapy Pads can be used with elastic straps to secure the Cold Rush in place
- GENUINE PRODUCT: Authentic Ossur Cold Rush Knee Pad – Part # B-232002000
- COMPATIBLE: Works with most double-female connector units
Cold Rush Pads are designed to deliver continuous cold therapy to the hip, knee, ankle, shoulder, back or hand. The unique, unbroken loop covering on the top portion of our Cold Rush Pads allows for use without foam wraps. Simply use the elastic straps to secure the Cold Rush in place. The patient can utilize the pad under post-operative bracing systems. Select from a variety of pads that contour to specific body parts. Designed for the Ossur Cold Rush and Cold Rush Compact units only.
6. Back Pain Cold Ice Pack Therapy for Sciatic Nerve Pain Relief Degenerative Disc Disease Coccyx Tailbone Pain Reusable Gel Flexible Medical Grade Large Oversized
- THERAPY ICE PACK – Spinal therapists recommend using cold packs for therapy is the best way to reduce inflammation.
- FLEXIBLE – Gel back pain cushion remains flexible after freezing to conform to the shape of your back.
- MEDICAL GRADE – Immediately feel the difference of the Med-X perfectly weighted gel back pad for mild pressure on inflamed areas.
- TREATS MULTIPLE CONDITIONS – Cold pack for use with sciatic nerve pain , degenerative disc disease , tailbone , coccyx pain.
- GUARANTEE – We want you to love this. If you are not 100% satisfied , simply return it (even used) for a 100% refund. You have no risk, add one to your cart now.
7. DonJoy Aircast Cryo/Cuff Cold Therapy: Shoulder Cryo/Cuff, X-Large
- An integrated approach to cold therapy that combines cold and focal compression, utilizing a non-motorized, gravity-fed system
- Used in conjunction with the Aircast Cryo/Cuff Gravity Cooler (sold separately), it delivers chilled water directly into the Cryo/Cuff
- Anatomically designed Cryo/Cuff provides maximum cryotherapy, eliminating the risk of tissue damage
- Ideal for minimizing hemarthrosis, swelling, and pain, post-operative recovery, trauma, rehabilitation, and sports injuries
- Universal fit allows the Aircast Shoulder Cryo/Cuff to be worn on either the left or the right shoulder
The Aircast Shoulder Cryo/Cuff is an integrated approach to cold therapy that combines cold and focal compression delivered using a non-motorized, gravity-fed system. Used in conjunction with the Aircast Cryo/Cuff Gravity Cooler (sold separately), it delivers chilled water directly into the anatomically designed Cryo/Cuff to provide maximum cryotherapy, eliminating the risk of tissue damage. The Gravity Cooler holds water and ice needed to provide 6 to 8 hours of cryotherapy, and is compatible with all Cryo/Cuff and Arctic Flow pads. It’s ideal for minimizing hemarthrosis, swelling, managing pain, post-operative recovery, trauma, rehabilitation and sports injuries. Universal fit allows the Aircast Shoulder Cryo/Cuff to be worn on either the left or the right shoulder.
8. NatraCure Universal Cold Pack Ice Wrap – 2 Ice Packs w/ 1 Pouch – (5" x 10" Pouch with 24" Nylon Belt Strap & 2 Cold Packs)
- COLDER FOR LONGER: Proprietary gel cold pack stays colder for Longer than competing ice wraps with inferior formulations.
- THINNER AND LIGHTER for greater comfort and yet a longer-lasting cold than heavier, competing ice packs.
- MORE FLEXIBLE: Professional-grade gel interior stays pliable when frozen to better conform to any body part.
- SIZE: 5″ x 10″ with 24″ nylon strap. Includes two (2) cold therapy ice packs and one (1) pouch.
- COLD THERAPY RELIEF: within seconds, chills the knee, elbow, shoulder, ankle, foot or anywhere to relieve soreness, aching, pain from injury, inflammation, swelling from sprains, strains, or chronic conditions.
9. Thermopeutic Shoulder Compression Ice Cold Gel Wrap for Shoulder Injuries (Medium to Large Frame Fit) – Rotator Cuff, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bursitis, Osteoarthritis,Tendinitis, AC Joint Pain Relief
- STAYS COLDER LONGER – Our long lasting cold formula will keep your pack cold longer than any of our competitors.
- EXTREMELY FORM FITTING – If you have a medium to large body frame, this will be a perfect fit for you. We designed our wrap to fit around your shoulder instead having your shoulder fit inside our wrap. Our neoprene strap also allows you to add compression to your liking.
- RICE – Rest, Ice, Compress, Elevate – While we can’t control that you rest, we promise you that we did a pretty good job with the Ice and Compress part :).
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – We stand behind the quality of our product. We offer lifetime warranty on all of our Thermopeutic products. If for whatever reason you are not fully satisfied you are 100% covered. (lifetime warranty card is included in your product package) So buy with confidence.
*** Thermopeutic Premium Ice Cold Shoulder Compression Wrap ***
Recommended by orthopedics, this shoulder gel compression wrap can be used for ice cold therapy.
This wrap has been designed from the ground up to tailor fit for your shoulder. Note that this shoulder wrap will fit best for medium to large body frame.
Icing application is recommended to use within the first 48 hrs of an acute injury. Commonly used for rotator cuff injuries, AC Joint pain relief, tendonitis post surgery and inflammation.
Effective for: General muscle aches and pains comfort, arthritis, throbbing, stiffness, pinched nerve, surgery, bruises, sprains, strains, knotted muscles, inflammation and tightness.
10. Cold Water Therapy Universal Pad for Cryotherapy Unit – Pad Only for Circulating Ice Machine for Knee, Shoulder, Elbow
- UNIVERSAL PAD: This pad is designed to be utilized with cryotherapy machines for a variety of body areas including the knee, shoulder, elbow, and more. When you need a diverse pad to cover a vaiety of places, this is the accessory for you.
- WORKS WITH MANY SYSTEMS: There are a range of circulating water therapy systems available, and our pads fit most models. For those that aren’t directly compatible, we offer a conversion pairing that can be changed out in many existing systems. **COUPLING CONVERTER MAY BE REQUIRED – SEE OUR INFOGRAPHIC ON COMPATIBILITY**
- HEALING THERAPY: Cold therapy units provide cooling relief to trouble areas to help reduce swelling. They can provide pain relief for more chronic conditions, sports injuries, and surgery recovery. Our pads can be used with both hot and cold units.
- CONTINUOUS FLOW: Ice cold water is invigorating to your body and can help get your body game-ready in less time. Encourage your body to heal with increased blood flow and manage your discomfort caused by traumatic injuries or post-operative pain.
- INSULATED TUBING: Keep water cooler for longer with the insultated tubing on your cold water therapy pad. As the water exists the circulating ice machine, the tubing prevents water from warming as quickly by protecting it from outside temperatures.
The Water Therapy Universal Wrap is an excellent attachment option for a versatile and easy to use system to treat a wide variety of symptoms and affected areas. This Universal Pad is designed for use with hot or cold water therapy units. This listing is for the Joint Wrap as an accessory item, and does not include a cryotherapy machine. Includes a single long-wrap for attachment, easy to use 3-strap Versatile Joint Wrap sold separately. When you need professional quality treatment to help with post surgical recovery, injuries, or chronic issues, in the comfort and convenience of your own home, cold water therapy units may be the right solution for you. Our water therapy pads are hospital grade equipment, so you can receive the very best care whenever and wherever you need it. Cryo cool units give your body localized support to get straight to the problem with cold (or hot) water is circulated around the injured body part. Circulating ice water therapy settings can cool and soothe inflamed areas and allow you to freely move your joints, unlike unsecured ice packs that can frustratingly change position and fall off with any movement you make. Quick-connect-disconnect couplings allow for easy on/off, better, less leaky connection than competitors.Take control of your recovery at your own convenience. **COUPLING CONVERTER MAY BE REQUIRED – SEE OUR INFOGRAPHIC ON COMPATIBILITY**
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Therapy Cooling System for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!